LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
5B9550EF-A502-45FB-A2D5-62EED450C394.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
For a second I didn't notice the chips at the bottom and thought you were buying actual ribs in a bag like that.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Spaghetti sauce derail... I have found my perfect sauce. It is Prego meat or classic, but it is NOT the one in the glass jars or plastic jugs you see at most stores. It is only the ones that come in tin cans. It is definitely a different sauce because normal prego is chunky and the cans are totally smooth which I like (add meat though of course). I make special trips to the dollar store that carries it and load up, because sometimes it I shit you not it is sold out. There must be one other person in town who knows about this secret and buys it out too. Avoid the garlic and herb style though, something very off about it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The "no difference" between ice cream brands and spaghetti sauce brands triggers me. Massive fucking difference. But ice cream is my jam. If I can't taste the sticks of butter and whole fat cream per bite I don't wanna fuck with it. As for spaghetti sauce, the consistency varies greatly between your main brands. But I'm like lurkingdirk and I make my own these days.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Going to have to agree here massive difference in spaghetti sauce brands. Ragu sucks shit vs Prego. As far as ice cream brand some of them are so fucking shitty now they can't even be called ice cream. As an example Breyers is so fucking shitty these American Inventors can't even label their shit ice cream anymore. I remember when Breyers was actually decent ice cream too.

breyers-not-natural-ice-cream.jpg

Also Ice Cream is another reason Publix is the best grocery store on the planet. They make awesome fucking subs, make great ice cream, they are clean, don't fag it up with coupon card bullshit. I feel sorry for you guys without them.

064375-600x600-A.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Premade sauce is for chumps, making from "scratch" is really easy. But fuck starting with raw tomatoes, that goes too far.

Can of crushed tomatoes, can of tomato paste, 1 onion (diced), 4 cloves garlic (diced), 3/4lb of ground beef. Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Paprika, Basil at the finish.

Brown your beef with half the garlic and some salt, once browned add onion and remaining garlic, once onions go clear, add crushed and paste, at spices to taste. Simmer for like 15 minutes. Bam!

Heartburn trick, add a quarter tsp baking soda alongside crushed tomatoes BEFORE paste. It won't change the sauce's taste at all but it cuts the acidity and saves me from heartburn post red-sauce. If you add it after the paste the sauce is too thick and it will foam up and take far longer to dissipate.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Get stronger heart, eat shittier food for practice. Your heart can’t get good at handling shitty food unless you eat more of it. Practice, it’s science bitch.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Get stronger heart, eat shittier food for practice. Your heart can’t get good at handling shitty food unless you eat more of it. Practice, it’s science bitch.

I can eat the garbage'iest of foods, drink until my IQ is single digits and be fine. But eat a dinner with lots of red sauce and I'll be poppin TUMS like an opioid addict on oxy.

Also weirdly enough I have no issue with spicy foods and/or alchol mixed with OJ, Lime juice, other acids, it's specifically tomato sauce that does me in.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Skippy is the smooth, rich peanutty flavor from my childhood. Jif was just like, well it's peanut butter, I guess. Peter Pan can fuck off. Skippy is the winner. I would recommend their Natural Smooth versions. Honey roasted or normal. Fuck everything else.

-edit
For bread, if you have a time machine, go back to 1979 and buy a loaf of Wonder Bread. If not. Buy a loaf of Pepperidge Farm Hearty White bread to go with your PB. If you gotta have jelly. Try some Smuckers apricot preserve.

Incorrect. Nutella is the king of the butters.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Crunchy Skippy is where it's at.
i developed a phobia about crunchy peanut butter as a kid. back then they used glass jars and i once ate crunchy peanut butter out of one that had a crack in it. i didnt eat actual glass, but when i saw the crack in the jar and was crunchin down on the peanut butter i freaked out. even though they only use plastic jars now, i cant eat anything but the smooth/creamy kind.

The more you know.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
After your opinions on RDR2, I'm not sure I can trust anything you ever say again. :(

But this is Haagen-Dazs we're talking about. It can't be bad!

lol, I just made a comment about shitty controls. I haven't even played the game yet, Just makes me want to wait on PC version.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
After your opinions on RDR2, I'm not sure I can trust anything you ever say again. :(

But this is Haagen-Dazs we're talking about. It can't be bad!
If Haagen-Dazs can somehow make vanilla ice cream taste incredible, they really are on a different level of quality.