The Fast Food Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Again

I expected a slice for that price, just to shut up kid and move on, but we each got three.

As did the people around us.

Pizza was mediocre, but the crust had decent flavor.
I posted mainly due to shock value, I almost placed a disclaimer..
it was mediocre because you had LaShonda making it instead of Fat Sal from Jersey. ask for some garlic and parm cheese and that will improve.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it was mediocre because you had LaShonda making it instead of Fat Sal from Jersey. ask for some garlic and parm cheese and that will improve.
yo you ever been to the remodel'd c section in newark airport? their food stores are all staff'd by LaShonda and her homies.

newark4.0.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anymore, I'll just get the stuff to make my own ghetto Chipotle at home.

I really need a decent Chipotle alternative on my drive home

Joes
Jackstacks off of Metcalf
Q39
Gates
There needs to be a good deal reaction. Like the "I'd buy that for a dollar" dude or something.

It’s called @ Soygen Soygen

Also

Shake Shack

Bacon Burger
Bacon Cheese fries
Fanta - Grape
Salted carmel Shake

McCheese McCheese C town boy

E841FCE5-6285-461A-AEA7-D0C5FFBBFE6D.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The McRib is back. I had my first and second one ever so far. They're surprisingly good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Newark is actually pretty nice airport.
Liar whore! Liar whore and you know it!

Actually, if you haven't been to other airports, then I guess Newark might be considered "good". But visit pretty much any other and your opinion will change. Well, maybe not Philly.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Actually, if you haven't been to other airports, then I guess Newark might be considered "good". But visit pretty much any other and your opinion will change. Well, maybe not Philly.
even if Newark Airport was like one of those fancy Ayrab airports, i still wouldnt fucking go there because you got Lashonda, Lebron Maria and Pedro handling my luggage and ID.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The McRib is back. I had my first and second one ever so far. They're surprisingly good.
I have a love hate relationship with these. Everytime I get them I say last time. But then they come back out again.

Ps: before mcrib for me was school food version and they were godly. I literally ate 4+ everytime they had it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I forgot about Chipotle now, you bastard.

I'm still on the fence about Haywards in Lenexa.

Buddy and I are going to try Slaps on Sunday. I'll post pics

Post pics

And why in fence about Hayward’s?

Hey at Slaps order a tad extra. Brisciit sandwich etc also Let me know how their Ribs are. (15.95 for 3 ribs and burnt ends basket if you are getting something else too)

I’m going to Chiefs Playoff game in Jan so get rdy cause you’re going with me.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Post pics

And why in fence about Hayward’s?

I hadn't been there in years, so buddy and I went. Thought what I had was kinda dry and tough. Friend said I was crazy, so I dunno. Will have to try it again.

Hey at Slaps order a tad extra. Brisciit sandwich etc also Let me know how their Ribs are.

I'm planning on hurting myself pretty severely. Quadrupel Chipotle burrito levels of pain.

The one sandwich almost sounds like the Z-Man.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I've been to many, many airports. I compare it to the other airports in the NYC area. It's the most convenient for getting to Manhattan. And I really value convenience. And fucking LaGuardia is the worst airport ever. Talk about ghetto.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've been to many, many airports. I compare it to the other airports in the NYC area. It's the most convenient for getting to Manhattan. And I really value convenience. And fucking LaGuardia is the worst airport ever. Talk about ghetto.
JFK dude. you get from Kennedy to midtown and you can take the path back to jersey. its nothing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I can and will drink DR Pepper for breakfast with my meals.
Someone on the radio mentioned Dr. Pepper floats the other day. So I went to Safeway and bought a thing of Vanilla ice cream & a 6-pack of Dr. Pepper 20 oz bottles. I've had 2 floats so far, and they're delicious!
I think the trick to a perfect float is wait for the ice cream to 100% dissolve into the soda. If you don't, the ice cream loses flavor and has frozen chunks that aren't cream at all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone on the radio mentioned Dr. Pepper floats the other day. So I went to Safeway and bought a thing of Vanilla ice cream & a 6-pack of Dr. Pepper 20 oz bottles. I've had 2 floats so far, and they're delicious!
I think the trick to a perfect float is wait for the ice cream to 100% dissolve into the soda. If you don't, the ice cream loses flavor and has frozen chunks that aren't cream at all.

Sounds good will have to try.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
All kinds of floats are amazing. I think root beer floats are my favorite, with Dr. Pepper being my second and Coke coming in a distant third.

I remember as a kid when McDonald's sold Coke Floats. They came in a collectible glass and my mom got a bunch of them that we still use to this day.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
For a brief period when I was a kid, my McDonald's sold root beer milkshakes. Looking back, I think we were a test location for the product. They were amazing, vastly superior to a root beer float, and I know that's saying something.

• 1Like