The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh so I am out in Nashville for work this week and grabbed some White Castle for lunch. I don’t know if my childhood memories are wrong but goddamn do they suck ass.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
So apparently Arby's got rid of their steak. None told me this as I ordered the god-tier 3-cheese and it was fucking gross. steak replaced by rb and bbq sauce replaced by ranch. and the fuckers kept the price the same or increased. 9.94 for a reg combo. fuck them all to death.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh so I am out in Nashville for work this week and grabbed some White Castle for lunch. I don’t know if my childhood memories are wrong but goddamn do they suck ass.
it depends heavily on what type of gargoyles are making them and if you are in close proximity to a bathroom.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Had to drive for work, stopped at Sonic for lunch. #3 meal with tots and 2 corn dogs.

Burger was ok. Bacon was somehow soggy. Tots...also not really crispy. I was sad.

But the corndogs were just right. I should have just bought $15 of corn dogs and called it good.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Chik fila fries aren't that good IMO
orgasmic good? no, but consistently a good fry every time? yes

If you find the right mcdees w/ a bombass clean fryer and spot on timing (where they actually care about the fry timers instead of just hitting stop and ignoring)...

amazing, chik fil a waffle fries will never beat that.

however, you can also have mcdees manned by cousin slowpoke
s-l300.jpg

chik fil a will always give you a good crispy fry, never soggy, never old.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I have been out in Nashville all week and Monday I met up with an acquaintance and she wanted to his up this Thai place. I am a fan of Thai food so I am down we go hit up up and of course like many Thai places you can request how hot shit is. It goes from 1-5 with 3 being very clear it's fucking hot. So I go with a 3 and it's fucking great Red Curry with Chicken and it's burning enough to clear my sinuses, and I am throwing back ice teas.

Well this fat bitch at another table comes in and wants to order a 4 the Thai waitress is like no you no like I give you a 2, but this fat bitch wants to argue. Waitress explains again "Lady you not Thai, 4 too hot" this exchange goes back and forth about 5 minutes or so. Waitress gives in orders a 4 for the fat bitch. Food comes fat bitch takes one bite fucking damn near chokes on it, can't eat it because it's too hot.

P.S. Curry is awesome, also why do most women only order Pad Thai?

simpson-300x300.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I have been out in Nashville all week and Monday I met up with an acquaintance and she wanted to his up this Thai place. I am a fan of Thai food so I am down we go hit up up and of course like many Thai places you can request how hot shit is. It goes from 1-5 with 3 being very clear it's fucking hot. So I go with a 3 and it's fucking great Red Curry with Chicken and it's burning enough to clear my sinuses, and I am throwing back ice teas.

Well this fat bitch at another table comes in and wants to order a 4 the Thai waitress is like no you no like I give you a 2, but this fat bitch wants to argue. Waitress explains again "Lady you not Thai, 4 too hot" this exchange goes back and forth about 5 minutes or so. Waitress gives in orders a 4 for the fat bitch. Food comes fat bitch takes one bite fucking damn near chokes on it, can't eat it because it's too hot.

simpson-300x300.jpg
cuz pad thai is number 1 on the menu and it's "safe"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ask them to make them well done, and they come out extra crispy, usually with a few that are even crunchy. It's freakin' amazing.

Better yet fuck the waffle fries and just order 2 sandwiches. Holy shit I am a genius.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

simpson-300x300.jpg
did you goto the one that looked like it was built out of a trailer home?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I ate at a Thai place that had a secret Thai person only menu but we were a bunch of white guys and they liked us so I ate stuff like banana blossom salad and exploded catfish curry and yes, the shits were horrific but the food was amazing. And agreed, never order pad Thai.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

simpson-300x300.jpg
I pulled that stunt in Thailand, and it knocked me on my ass. I think I've told the story before, but I was in legit distress.

I still wonder if every time I ordered something, as a farang, they toned down what I ordered everywhere I went, or if everyday Thai food isn't all that hot unless they feel like it. Because up until that point, traveling around trying local places, it wasn't unbearably hot. But when I got cocky and asked for it? Fuuuuuck

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I pulled that stunt in Thailand, and it knocked me on my ass. I think I've told the story before, but I was in legit distress.

I still wonder if every time I ordered something, as a farang, they toned down what I ordered everywhere I went, or if everyday Thai food isn't all that hot unless they feel like it. Because up until that point, traveling around trying local places, it wasn't unbearably hot. But when I got cocky and asked for it? Fuuuuuck
aren't you a blazian? thats like sad father both races.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I love pretty much all Asian food but Thai is the king as far as I'm concerned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Couldn't help it. Traveling for work and went out for Thai food. Just got back and the local place was pretty good. The waitress was hot AF too, so that helped. Fried Tofu + Panang curry. They did it really well, and it was so dang good!