The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
At my old office one of my coworkers had a secret candy store like that. He would buy shit at costco and sell it for $.50 each and when enough money built up he would have a "profit sharing" lunch where he would buy pizza for the whole department. It was fucking awesome for years but then the people who had the vending machine contract for the building found out about it and that was the end of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Maybe Lawrence, KS has options? That's what, 25 to 35 minutes?
yea, it's 35 taking 70, they're alright places, but if i'm already gonna travel 35minutes, i might as well travel an extra 20 to KC (specially overland park) where the real asian grocers are. I make that trip like every month, sometimes every other month if i can fit it in if the wife wants to have korean.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Most of the food you eat likely mixes sweet and savory. Pizza for instance. Sweet tomato sauce (also an acid) with savory cheese. It's one of the basic principles in cooking because it's delicious.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
yea, it's 35 taking 70, they're alright places, but if i'm already gonna travel 35minutes, i might as well travel an extra 20 to KC (specially overland park) where the real asian grocers are. I make that trip like every month, sometimes every other month if i can fit it in if the wife wants to have korean.
Which ones have you tried?

Speaking of Korean, there's a place called Sobahn on 87th that's supposed to be good, but I've never tried it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Breakfast:

Bacon King combo with extra cripsy fries
4x sausage egg cheese biscuits
2x large hash browns
2x orange juice
1x milk
20181201_091357.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Went to Wendy's at the Nashville airport and tried the Bacon Maple Chicken. When I ordered it the large black woman asked me if I wanted original, spicy, or grilled chicken. I of course opt for spicy. After the order was entered someone from the kitchen said that the sandwich is only supposed to be original. She replied "not at MY Wendy's, baby. People here got CHOICES". Gotta say the spicy probably makes it better. But I agree with whoever said it earlier - the croissant roll or whatever should be replaced with either a normal bun or a biscuit. Otherwise it's definitely a solid fast food item.

20181201_101847.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
did BK change their breakfast policy? i thought you could only get breakfast menu stuff in the morning and burgers and stuff in the afternoon?
They have limited lunch stuff in the mornings. Whopper, bacon king, chicken sandwich, spicy chicken.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Which ones have you tried?

Speaking of Korean, there's a place called Sobahn on 87th that's supposed to be good, but I've never tried it.
yup thats the one i goto, and has a korean grocer manned by two oldies right by it.

fmart, the northern one, the other one in the city is pretty deep in.

• 1Like