The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That is true.

Cock sauce is only sauce

siracha_agencies.jpg

Picked up Wendys on the way home, and just mixed Sriracha and ketchup 50/50. Fries almost gone.

Got a #2 combo large, with two double stacks and a BLT crispy chicken. But am I losing my mind, or didn't they use to have a spicy chicken sandwich? Didn't see one; was disappoint.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sriracha is a good hot sauce because it has flavors other than "hot". It has actual taste. Most people say "oh this hot sauce is so good it's so HOT" and all it is is fucking gross heat in a sauce that just nullifies any flavor your food had to begin with. Sriracha is really the perfect balance. Until gross dead tongues start DUMPING it on food.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't put sriracha in anything other than pho, all these white ppl see that rooster sauce is in such an easy to dispense container just squeeze that shit over anything and call it hipster.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is my favorite "Mexican" hot sauce. I use it on non-Mexican food too but the flavor definitely leans, unsurprisingly, towards Mexican.

bfe1a06a556a724c9bf686e57c9a28f60.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sriracha is a good hot sauce because it has flavors other than "hot". It has actual taste. Most people say "oh this hot sauce is so good it's so HOT" and all it is is fucking gross heat in a sauce that just nullifies any flavor your food had to begin with. Sriracha is really the perfect balance. Until gross dead tongues start DUMPING it on food.

Pretty much anyone in this thread has long been chased off if they simply say“it’s so good it’s hot” unless maybe noodle and I’d wager he’d agree with my following statement. Pepper spray isn’t tasty but being a pussy because you can’t eat anything hotter than Jalapeños is just as bad. I hear people whine all the time about how hot pepper ruins the food. No you are just a pussy and that is fine.

Something like Da Bomb or certain Ghost peppers absolutely enhance the flavor without scorching tongues (Thai Mexican Sichuan hunan). Shit that is 5 million Scoville’s chemical hot is garbage usually and by that heat the flavor is gone.

A good ghost pepper or say a good Sichuan hot pot does taste amazing. Ghost peppers do bring that unique smoky and creamy habanero flavor.

Xevy we should start a junk food podcast.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
i don't put sriracha in anything other than pho, all these white ppl see that rooster sauce is in such an easy to dispense container just squeeze that shit over anything and call it hipster.

I put it on fried rice too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean, theres this threshold of when it's too hot and it's just hot to be silly.

SURE, we know eating an entire cake by yourself is a lot of butter, but theres a difference between that and

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chipotle with the free delivery shit is kind of nice. If I had to drive to get this shit I would pass but if they wanna drag it to my fat ass for free then lets go.

chipotle_loyalty_program.0.jpg

I await your post in the health problems thread

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is my favorite "Mexican" hot sauce. I use it on non-Mexican food too but the flavor definitely leans, unsurprisingly, towards Mexican.

bfe1a06a556a724c9bf686e57c9a28f60.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

1 LITER AWWW YEAHHHH

I rate that 'Tech N9ne at Gates'/10

giphy.gif

gzJEXmi.jpg

I put it on fried rice too.

I'll put it on eggs, cold pizza, pho/ramen. (Unless it's really good pizza or ramen)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean, theres this threshold of when it's too hot and it's just hot to be silly.

SURE, we know eating an entire cake by yourself is a lot of butter, but theres a difference between that and
I'm very disappointed that there's no "strangely aroused" reaction here

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I am a full on hot sauce segregationist. Cock sauce for asian food, mexican for mexican.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
regular Tabasco sauce doesn't have enough flavor for me, but i love this stuff:

tabasco chipotle.jpeg

would be open to more "authentic" Mexican brands of chipotle flavor hot sauce, but there isn't much available locally here in rural Michigan

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Palo Alto Firefighters Pepper Sauce

Their Pepper Sauces are fantastic, the X is delicious, the XX is our favorite for flavor/heat, and the XXX still tastes good and will get you going heat wise.

Also, at 8.5oz for $6.50 they are stupid good value. I contemplated buying the girlfriend a 64oz jug of the XX sauce for Christmas, but we still have a huge backlog of sauces were working through.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

exactly just like the people who don't put enough butter in their cake to begin with or use Margarine (Tabsaco users)