The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Finally got to eat at White Castle while in Nashville! I got a sack of cheese burgers, a sack of onion rings, and a large chocolate shake. They tasted pretty much as expected, although I was surprised at how paper thin the burger patties were. I liked the onion rings, since they were like Burger Kings but larger.

I also went out to Princes hot chicken to compare it to Hattie B's. Princes is supposedly the original and it's kind of out in the pseudo hood area. The place iis shit. Took nearly three hours total to get the food, only about an hour of which was waiting in line. The rest was waiting for them to cook it. In comparison, at Hattie B's it took about an hour in line and 20 miinutes to cook.

I could have excused the wait at Princes if the chicken had been amazing, but it was noticeably inferior to Hattie B's. The hottest heat at Princes didn't faze me, whereas the hottest at Hattie B's damn near killed me.

Moral of the story: if you're on a fast food tour of Nashville, skip Princes and go to Hattie B's.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Deep fried Cajun Turkey sandwich
Double Beef N Chedder
Large Curly fries
Large DP

1546116731891.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Local grocery store had a huge pyramid of broncos themed lofthouse cookies... on-sale for 1$ a box.

Got more than the cashier and the person behind me in line thought I should. I thought they should mind their fuckin bidness

MMmmmmmmmmmm

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had dominoes last night, but thin crust or something? Disgusting. 3/10.

Sometimes I wonder if my dad is actually my dad. He told me the cheese was too spicy

:NPC:

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
The great chicken fast foods of America:

Chik fil a- tier 1 chicken
Zaxbys - tier 1 chicken
Guthries- tier 1 hidden chicken

Everything else is tier 2. Convince me I’m wrong.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had Zaxbys on my drive to Florida this summer. I didn’t think it was that great. Canes is better.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought chik fil a was awful the first time I had it. Went back and consider it tier 1. Sometimes you need the double test

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It for sure was (Baltimore airport). I know you can't really judge an airport restaurant but it's all I had to work with

iannis

Musty Nester
Chick filet is quite good.

their sorta has h brown potato waffles are odd though. I'm not a super fan of those.

the sammich is enough though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The great chicken fast foods of America:

Chik fil a- tier 1 chicken
Zaxbys - tier 1 chicken
Guthries- tier 1 hidden chicken

Everything else is tier 2. Convince me I’m wrong.

You have no Avatar so all opinions are of zero value.

What the fuck is Guthries?

Cane's belongs in tier 1 chicken.

Cane's does deserve it's spot among the T1 joints.

I had Zaxbys on my drive to Florida this summer. I didn’t think it was that great. Canes is better.

You shut your whore mouth.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why does Taco Bell even serve drinks other than Baja Blast?

me-000-calories-of-food-and-a-large-baja-blast-38851665.png

Also the new $1 burritos aren't to bad. I snagged a couple of the 3 cheese ones didn't try the chicken one yet.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why does Taco Bell even serve drinks other than Baja Blast?

me-000-calories-of-food-and-a-large-baja-blast-38851665.png

Also the new $1 burritos aren't to bad. I snagged a couple of the 3 cheese ones didn't try the chicken one yet.

I've gone to Taco Bell countless times because of Baja Blast, but they have other good options.

Some Arby's also have unique sodas that are the bomb.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
You have no Avatar so all opinions are of zero value.

What the fuck is Guthries?

@BoozeCube ask for an avatar and you shall receive

Cane's does deserve it's spot among the T1 joints.

You shut your whore mouth.

Guthrie's Chicken

Guthries is the Alabama equivalent of the Georgia based zaxbys chain. Very good very under the radar. If you see one I recommend checking it out. Not as polished overall but a hidden gem which is why I give it the hidden tier 1 eating.

I have gone back and forth on some of the edge tier 2 chickens like a canes. I will go back and evaluate again and post my findings.

BoozeCube BoozeCube ask and you shall receive

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Mmmm pine sol soda

This is how I know I'm the chosen one of taste buds
Your taste buds refuse to let you enjoy anything. You are not chosen, you are cast down and cursed.

Also Canes is better than Zaxby's. My wife won't even eat Zaxby's after having Canes.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Your taste buds refuse to let you enjoy anything. You are not chosen, you are cast down and cursed.

Also Canes is better than Zaxby's. My wife won't even eat Zaxby's after having Canes.

This will be investigated thoroughly. To be fair I have been to zaxbys a few times and had a mediocre experience hence the importance of the double test as noted by Noodleface Noodleface

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

To be fair I only had the canned version. If that's different