The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
He's right and wrong. I have some partial super taster abilities (soap cilantro, I can remember basically anything I've ever eaten, can pick out most every spice in foods, etc) and it does have a piney taste. It's like the upfront taste, but then the fruit taste comes in after. So the taste is there, but only briefly.

During the summer I'd go during happy hour and like 50% of the time the manager would just give me my Baja blast free, which was super cool because it was the only thing I ordered. True dude. And sometimes true dudette.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why does Taco Bell even serve drinks other than Baja Blast?

me-000-calories-of-food-and-a-large-baja-blast-38851665.png

Also the new $1 burritos aren't to bad. I snagged a couple of the 3 cheese ones didn't try the chicken one yet.

My girlfriend had the Chicken Enchilada burrito but with beef subbed for chicken, and you should have seen her face light up when she took her first bite. It was like she had a revelation.

Now, she was extremely hungry, but still, I haven't seen that look on her face from food in a long time.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've been waiting for our snack guy to restock our snack tub with more nonstandard fatty bait. I was specifically hoping for some of the flavored Zapps chips to try.

I checked today, and there was a bag of these Voodoo ones in there.

I swear to God, those were delicious. The 'regular' chips I had a while back were kind of 'meh, but this one sold me. They were hands down some of the best potato chips I've ever had. I would have eaten a 1lb bag right there on the spot, no questions asked.

20140110-279437-eat-this-now-zapps-voodoo-potato-chips-1.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
literally almost impossible to get a bad order at chik fil a, UNLESS it's a chik fil a in wakanda-ville.

Last time I went I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich. Drive thru asked me if I wanted it plain which I thought was odd but maybe they were asking if I wanted the Deluxe, so I said, yeah plain, not the deluxe. And they gave it to me without pickles those mother fuckers!

This was in white mecca Chicago suburb.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay, I'll ask here as you guys are food experts. What does one bring to a winter tailgate? We're going to the NHL winter classic today and we're going to tailgate first.

What do I bring?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was on vacation for two weeks And saved my favorite pizza spot for the last day. Yesterday

And they fuckin were closed. Fucking jerks

Every pizza place in town was closed. Thank God I made steak tips the night before

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Was on vacation for two weeks And saved my favorite pizza spot for the last day. Yesterday

And they fuckin were closed. Fucking jerks

Every pizza place in town was closed. Thank God I made steak tips the night before
what podunk town you visit? My pizza store was opened xmas day

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chipotle with the free delivery shit is kind of nice. If I had to drive to get this shit I would pass but if they wanna drag it to my fat ass for free then lets go.

chipotle_loyalty_program.0.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chipotle with the free delivery shit is kind of nice. If I had to drive to get this shit I would pass but if they wanna drag it to my fat ass for free then lets go.

chipotle_loyalty_program.0.jpg

tabasco is such shit tier hot sauce

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users