The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Taco Bell making dirty bombs out of their tacos when I'm driving. Motherfucking shredded cheese everywhere. I unwrapped my Chalupa and a bunch of shit hit the floor of my car and I was like, "What the fuck just rolled out? That wasn't cheese!" Fucking garbage tier Taco Bell tomato chunks. Had to wait for a red light to pick them up so they don't fester at the bottom of my floor mat.

AND FUCK NO I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT TO GET HOME TO EAT MY CRAVINGS BOX
Wtf is this, amateur hour? If you know you can't control yourself, then you don't fucking order anything in the shape of a 🌮! As already scolded, that's just asking for trouble! Order burritos and you'll be good. Just make sure you est them carefully so you don't get the insides spilling out!

jesus, i won't even bring a dirty dish to a bathroom. Like if i'm cleaning up and i'm holding a dish and i have to pee (cuz i'm getting old), i will either put the plate down on the floor and pee, or run to the kitchen sink with the dish and then goto the bathroom.
Uh oh. So what do you do if like my house the washer / dryer is in the same room as our guest bath? Does that make all my clothes dirty no matter what?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Uh oh. So what do you do if like my house the washer / dryer is in the same room as our guest bath? Does that make all my clothes dirty no matter what?
what the 3rd world?

but no, thats my place, my sister also has a washer in the bathroom, but she lives in nyc

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Really turned off from McDonald’s fries after seeing the excessive amount of ingredients, like Dimethylpolysiloxane, which is also used in silly putty. Yum?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We just have ours in our basement but next house 100% getting a laundry room 2nd floor
isn't 2nd floor laundry traditionally bad cuz 2nd floors will reverb more?

But my realtor did say one of the better selling points is to have the laundry room on the floor you sleep in.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Really turned off from McDonald’s fries after seeing the excessive amount of ingredients, like Dimethylpolysiloxane, which is also used in silly putty. Yum?
thats like saying

"ugh, i hate subway, they use water in their bread, you know what else water is used in? yoga mats!!!"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We just have ours in our basement but next house 100% getting a laundry room 2nd floor
Having a big laundry room or area is a nice selling point, I think? But in reality, it's just a pain in the ass having to lug everything down stairs. I'd much rather have a pretty tiny room , but have it close to all the bedrooms versus having a big laundry room, and have it far away.

Got those mini quesadillas tonight from Taco Bell, and it's true, they are freakin' good!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard

There's this shit in all the food we eat, it's also in STEEL. Can you fucking believe that? EVERY food we eat and they use it in a material they BUILD BUILDINGS WITH!

No sir, I will not have any of this "carbon". Not in my diet!

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Guess what. Every fried food in every fast food restaurant has it. It's not a McD's specific thing.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Having a big laundry room or area is a nice selling point, I think? But in reality, it's just a pain in the ass having to lug everything down stairs. I'd much rather have a pretty tiny room , but have it close to all the bedrooms versus having a big laundry room, and have it far away.

Got those mini quesadillas tonight from Taco Bell, and it's true, they are freakin' good!
my realtor told me he had more requests for laundry on the same floor as the bedrooms, cuz of that reason, gets annoying going up and down w/ a basket full of laundry, said it was the number one reason for older ppl too.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There's this shit in all the food we eat, it's also in STEEL. Can you fucking believe that? EVERY food we eat and they use it in a material they BUILD BUILDINGS WITH!

No sir, I will not have any of this "carbon". Not in my diet!

Did you know dihydrogen monoxide is used in toilets and also in EVERY SINGLE SOFT DRINK?????

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We have to go from 2nd floor to basement. It's shit

The worst part about McDonald's is their burger meat is the least resembling of hamburger meat out of any fast food restaurant

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Did you know dihydrogen monoxide is used in toilets and also in EVERY SINGLE SOFT DRINK?????

It's a non biodegradable silicon. Good to know you're from the cast of Idiocracy, ready to drink water out the toilet.

• 1Salty

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thou shall not be judged on the fast food they consume, but shall be judged if they eat it in a fuckin car like a mongoloid tard

That's actually the 11th commandment

• 1Like

Pops

No, but I have eaten cold pizza and cold Chinese food, some fat food can be fluid.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
mongoloids that are on the road a lot? 2.5 hours one way to get to my oncologist, i end up eating on the road a lot.

I'd love to hear what your oncologist has to say about your fast food consumption.

• 1Seriously?