The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ive asked this before but I'm really curious.

Why the FUCK does Family/Party size packages of chips or cheez-its have less seasoning than regular sized? My theory is they blast the bag with the same amount of seasoning as a regular and it distributes

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Why the FUCK does Family/Party size packages of chips or cheez-its have less seasoning than regular sized? My theory is they blast the bag with the same amount of seasoning as a regular and it distributes

I want to like Cheez-its but they aren't cheesy enough for me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

From a manufacturing perspective that doesn't make much sense tho. But I've noticed the same thing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you guys believe your bro science of family size = less seasoning, check where the bag is made vs. a regular bag if it's different then they have amounts added. Heck it could be that night shift changes to family size mode and your B team is making family size bags and forget to adjust seasoning level. Right by the price/sell by date, you'll see the codes of where and when it was cooked, i'm sure you can google and find the codes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well this bag of family/party sized spicy nacho doritos is going right in the trash. If I wanted plain tortilla chips that's what I would've bought.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking Taco Bell making dirty bombs out of their tacos when I'm driving. Motherfucking shredded cheese everywhere. I unwrapped my Chalupa and a bunch of shit hit the floor of my car and I was like, "What the fuck just rolled out? That wasn't cheese!" Fucking garbage tier Taco Bell tomato chunks. Had to wait for a red light to pick them up so they don't fester at the bottom of my floor mat.

AND FUCK NO I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT TO GET HOME TO EAT MY CRAVINGS BOX

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bro, you should know better than to open anything from Taco Bell in a car. I got impatient once. Never again.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My jam at Taco Bell lately is the Beefy Mini Quesadilla with extra beef and extra cheese. SO FUCKING MESSY. I gotta start keeping wet wipes in my car or something. Despite the mess, tho, I still will eat that shit in the car, cause YOLO I guess.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
mongoloids that are on the road a lot? 2.5 hours one way to get to my oncologist, i end up eating on the road a lot.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
mongoloids that are on the road a lot? 2.5 hours one way to get to my oncologist, i end up eating on the road a lot.
Look man I am going to give you a pass here because that is something I can't imagine.

But I cannot drive and enjoy food at the same time. Plus I'd probably spill shit all over my clothes. Plus I'd look RETARDED.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Fucking Taco Bell making dirty bombs out of their tacos when I'm driving. Motherfucking shredded cheese everywhere. I unwrapped my Chalupa and a bunch of shit hit the floor of my car and I was like, "What the fuck just rolled out? That wasn't cheese!" Fucking garbage tier Taco Bell tomato chunks. Had to wait for a red light to pick them up so they don't fester at the bottom of my floor mat.

AND FUCK NO I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT TO GET HOME TO EAT MY CRAVINGS BOX

I was laughing uncontrollably reading this and I even read it out loud to my friend who was nearby. Everything you said has happened to me word for word.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol there's a Sunny in Philadelpha Episode that revolves around eating cereal while driving. one of their funnier ones from the later years.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No joke in college I went to the restroom and there was a professor pissing at the urinal eating soup with his two hands

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No joke in college I went to the restroom and there was a professor pissing at the urinal eating soup with his two hands
jesus, i won't even bring a dirty dish to a bathroom. Like if i'm cleaning up and i'm holding a dish and i have to pee (cuz i'm getting old), i will either put the plate down on the floor and pee, or run to the kitchen sink with the dish and then goto the bathroom.