The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love to hear what your oncologist has to say about your fast food consumption.

We've discussed it. She's fine with it, smart ass. Twice a week, maybe three times a week tops, I go to Taco Bell and I get either 1 Beefy Mini Quesadilla or 2 Crunchy Tacos. When I get the Crunchy Tacos, I break off half the shell to keep my carb count low enough that it doesn't mess with my ketogenic diet. I don't ever get any sides, nor do I ever get any soda.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went healthier last night, and got the taco salad, fresco style from Taco Bell. Subbed in grilled chicken for beef. Had to throw on a cheesy gordita crunch though. Drank water!! FML!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just ate two bacon egg biscuits from McDonald’s while driving. Not much of a mess was made.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Just ate two bacon egg biscuits from McDonald’s while driving. Not much of a mess was made.

Last week I did a direct comparison of McDs biscuit sandwiches and Chick-fil-a's. I went to Chick-fil-a first and got two chicken biscuit sandwiches and two bacon egg and cheese biscuits. The chicken biscuits were fine for driving, but the bacon egg and cheese biscuits were a cheesy (albeit delicious) mess. As soon as I unwrapped it, gooey cheese started dripping and oozing all over the place. I drove over to McDonald's and picked up two bacon egg and cheese biscuits and two bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles. They were perfectly edible while driving and not a drop of cheese was spilled.

It seems like Chick-fil-a uses a much meltier cheese than McDonald's. Whatever it is, I definitely don't recommend them for driving. If you know you're driving, stick to McD's biscuit sandwiches or settle for chicken biscuits at Chick-fil-a.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mcdj22 getting divorced and he's lashing out in the wrong thread

I got Wendy's today And did an experiment. I ate while driving. Wow 100% not enjoyable at all

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Last week I did a direct comparison of McDs biscuit sandwiches and Chick-fil-a's. I went to Chick-fil-a first and got two chicken biscuit sandwiches and two bacon egg and cheese biscuits. The chicken biscuits were fine for driving, but the bacon egg and cheese biscuits were a cheesy (albeit delicious) mess. As soon as I unwrapped it, gooey cheese started dripping and oozing all over the place. I drove over to McDonald's and picked up two bacon egg and cheese biscuits and two bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles. They were perfectly edible while driving and not a drop of cheese was spilled.

It seems like Chick-fil-a uses a much meltier cheese than McDonald's. Whatever it is, I definitely don't recommend them for driving. If you know you're driving, stick to McD's biscuit sandwiches or settle for chicken biscuits at Chick-fil-a.
You ate 8 fucking biscuit sandwiches?

My rectum prolapsed just from thinking about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
We've discussed it. She's fine with it, smart ass. Twice a week, maybe three times a week tops, I go to Taco Bell and I get either 1 Beefy Mini Quesadilla or 2 Crunchy Tacos. When I get the Crunchy Tacos, I break off half the shell to keep my carb count low enough that it doesn't mess with my ketogenic diet. I don't ever get any sides, nor do I ever get any soda.

And yet you still have cancer, correct?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No fries? Dodged a bullet there.

I should have, since I am going bald.

This might be the only plus side to McDonald's fries containing nearly 20 ingredients: One of those ingredients could be the key to a better head of hair. Japanese scientists believe they've found the cure for baldness, and (lucky us) it's been furtively fed to Americans for years in baskets of McDonald's fries.

The researchers found that the chemical, dimethylpolysiloxane, could actually help grow new hair follicles that could then be transplanted into mice. Some people experience baldness because their hair follicles have shrunk; new, larger follicles would be a major step towards future hair growth, essentially curing baldness.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And yet you still have cancer, correct?
god damn faggot, he's trying to stay cancer free and live a little

fast food thread is about indulgence, not your shitty ass sherlock theories and facebook housewife feelz of funky chemicals.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
god damn faggot, he's trying to stay cancer free and live a little

fast food thread is about indulgence, not your shitty ass sherlock theories and facebook housewife feelz of funky chemicals.

Oh that's where he's going with it?

Well he's talking to the wrong cancer patient, because unlike many patients, I know exactly what caused my cancer. Like many men with testicular cancer, mine was caused by a physical injury to my testicle. Had jack shit to do with any chemicals I was ingesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wow mcdj no wonder you're getting divorced you fucking faggot ass piece of shit

After your first comment about his divorce, I went back and read his posts in the Marriage thread. I almost made a post being sympathetic towards him here, saying that I also sometimes post like a jerk when IRL shit is bothering me, so I understand. But eh. He's sunk down to Lumi level shit now, chastising people for having cancer in threads completely unrelated to cancer. Meh.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Oh that's where he's going with it?

Well he's talking to the wrong cancer patient, because unlike many patients, I know exactly what caused my cancer. Like many men with testicular cancer, mine was caused by a physical injury to my testicle. Had jack shit to do with any chemicals I was ingesting.

I’ve never heard of such a thing, but I sure would like to know wtf you’re talking about.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve never heard of such a thing, but I sure would like to know wtf you’re talking about.

You've never heard of testicular cancer being caused by injury? So it must not be true, you're an expert or something?

Most famous example is Lance Armstrong. Professional bikers are really prone to getting testicular cancer. Doesn't have anything to do with the chemicals in their bicycle seats.

Mine wasn't from professional biking, was much more boring than that, but still. Shit man.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
You've never heard of testicular cancer being caused by injury? So it must not be true, you're an expert or something?

Most famous example is Lance Armstrong. Professional bikers are really prone to getting testicular cancer. Doesn't have anything to do with the chemicals in their bicycle seats.

Mine wasn't from professional biking, was much more boring than that, but still. Shit man.

I have never heard of it until you, which is why I asked. I can’t find any conclusive evidence that it does. If my oncologist told me that injury caused my ball cancer I’d get a second and third opinion. Not trying to be an asshole to you, I just remember you posting awhile ago about how you’re still dealing with it. Processed foods are known to be carcinogenic, but you do you, we can continue this in the health thread if you like.

“There’s no link between athletic sports in general and biking in particular with regard to the incidence of testicular cancer,” Thomas Schwaab, an associate professor of oncology at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New York told LiveScience.