The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think McDonald's are ok cold.

Does anyone else like buffalo chicken tenders cold?

I mean if we're talking leftovers. I obviously prefer them fresh.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Anything that's deep fried goes downhill in a major way if it gets cold.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I gotta say, as a mcdonalds lover, the prices are getting fucking ridiculous

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had some late night drunken Carl's Jr last night and reheated my leftovers in the air fryer. That is a magical contraption for reheating food. Fries tasted fresh and the burger got even better because the bun got a little toasted.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I gotta say, as a mcdonalds lover, the prices are getting fucking ridiculous

I do app deals ONLY. I refuse to drop 10 bucks at Mcdonalds, at that point I just go to Five Guys or get 2 full meals at Taco Bell (separately. Usually.). BOGO sandwiches pop up every now and then, or the Big Mac Medal combo if I'm with 1-2 friends.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do app deals ONLY. I refuse to drop 10 bucks at Mcdonalds, at that point I just go to Five Guys or get 2 full meals at Taco Bell (separately. Usually.). BOGO sandwiches pop up every now and then, or the Big Mac Medal combo if I'm with 1-2 friends.
McDonalds hooked me with app. In my burg there are only three places and McD wins because of app. But then app coupons became shitty. And have had terrible connectivity issues, no deals available. or even get the deal, but it hangs.
Also, the app refuses to let me enter my credit card info.
I feel they shot their own foot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh yeah that Wendy's I went to the other day I got a baconator meal and two 4 PC nuggets. A big meal for sure, but it came out to $15. I went 'what the fuck'. Thought they mischarged me but nope, just shitty fucking prices

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not really fast food. But I've never really liked Clif bars... however their new Nut Butter filled energy bars are amazing. Do recommend.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah the McDonalds app was awesome for a short period of time. I was all about using it, I even did some digital orders so I could skip the drive thru since they made it a requirement for some coupons. Then they fucked up shit with the credit card info working, so I stopped using that just the can QR code since I couldn't get the other shit to work. Then the QR codes started sucking fat cock and getting pure dogshit deals. Then I just stopped going to McDonalds because after using the coupons I didn't feel like it was worth full price to deal with their shit. Plus the crew can barely speak fucking English.

Bait and Switch me once Ronald McDonald, get fucked I eat Burger King now.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
McDonalds hooked me with app. In my burg there are only three places and McD wins because of app. But then app coupons became shitty. And have had terrible connectivity issues, no deals available. or even get the deal, but it hangs.
Also, the app refuses to let me enter my credit card info.
I feel they shot their own foot.

I had to uninstall and reinstall it, and also "start" an order at the local place before I could get coupons to show. This last summer it was amazing. Now it is finnicky, yeah, but I guess I've found what works. They also got wise to my shennanigans and now only allow 1 code per 60 minutes which is total bullshit. Still, it's BOGO where I am right now and that's a good deal.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My local pizzeria has lunch buffet with drink and pasta bar for 7.99 but outside those hours a medium pizza is dang $14. Can't win unless play ahead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
any of you guys interested. Wendys for ther last week has been giving away free baconator fries with any purchase on their app. you get a lot too. unfortunately its disgusting.

• 1Worf