The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nah, it's Trader Joe's its 2.99 for 14oz so about the same as swedish fish except these are different flavors, they are closer to juju fish except way better.

Try the Swedish fish Gfuel bro it’s soy free to help with that low testosterone.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Try the Swedish fish Gfuel bro it’s soy free to help with that low testosterone.
My soy intake is probably less than most of the regular posters here. Plus Gfuel sounds awful sounds awful, drink coffee like an adult.

Photo of todays lunch.
20190225_112408.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Almost bought those Trader Joe’s Swedish fish...
Opted for a bag of the peanut butter cups instead. Next time!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Do any of you actually drink that g-fuel shit?

I tried it cuz it was getting a lot of love in the energy drink thread, but I found myself forcing myself to finish it because I spent money on it. I am back to stocking up on Rockstars when they are on sale.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not to suck on the Chick-Fil-A dick to hard but another thing with Chick-Fil-A is I am never asked to go park in a fucking corner somewhere or pull ahead because the retarded faggots inside can't figure out how to do their fucking job. Went through KFC tonight which I knew I made a mistake the moment the fat cunt inside asked me to pull up into the parking spot ahead which already had like 3 other people waiting in their cars.

Whoever came up with this pull up bullshit so garbage stores can game the system to keep their drive thru times down need to be shot in the dick with a bb gun 782 times in a row.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
On another note been using Grubhub and Ubereats more, it feels like a waste to pay the delivery fee + tip but nice when you don't want to go anywhere.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On another note been using Grubhub and Ubereats more, it feels like a waste to pay the delivery fee + tip but nice when you don't want to go anywhere.
Still traveling a lot I assume? I've cut way back because I keep spending time in small towns that don't have Uber or Grubhub.

Its lazy as fuck but so nice to get that shit right to your room! Sometimes I'll be less lazy and meet them downstairs in the hotel lobby.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Still traveling a lot I assume? I've cut way back because I keep spending time in small towns that don't have Uber or Grubhub.

Its lazy as fuck but so nice to get that shit right to your room! Sometimes I'll be less lazy and meet them downstairs in the hotel lobby.

Yeah still traveling for work right now I am in Norfolk, Virginia which honestly seems like a shitty town although it could just be the area I am working in as the beach sounds like it's nicer. Just don't go to the KFC fat bitches make you wait while crack heads walk through the parking lot.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

We used to use UberEats occasionally . Last time the driver picked up our food and went home then marked it delived then wouldn't refund us. So won't be doing thst again.