The Fast Food Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The best way to get fast, quality customer service for those types of services is Twitter. It's actually the best way to get customer service for anything these days. Companies give a shit more when your complaints are visible to the public.
Yeah, that's true of most stuff nowadays. If you're having trouble with someone on Amazon, that isn't Amazon, plop a fat 1-star review down (preferably with at least a couple sentences of coherent complaints). You'll be contacted almost immediately, asking how they can fix your issue and get you to change to a 5-star. I've had to resort to that a few times when they simply won't respond to emails or any other kind of contact, and it has worked every time.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I noticed a weird charge on my credit card for Grub Hub and I hadn't used the service in about a year. I logged in and looked into it and it was delivered to somewhere in Ohio. Apparently GrubHub stores all your CC info and doesn't make you put in the 3 digit code on the back of the card.

Pretty ballsy of someone to use stolen CC info then have the food delivered to their home, lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I noticed a weird charge on my credit card for Grub Hub and I hadn't used the service in about a year. I logged in and looked into it and it was delivered to somewhere in Ohio. Apparently GrubHub stores all your CC info and doesn't make you put in the 3 digit code on the back of the card.

Pretty ballsy of someone to use stolen CC info then have the food delivered to their home, lol.

Someone messing with my gringo ain’t cool. Look up the address and we’ll pay Larry a visit.
1551224892888.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Exact same thing happened to me on Door Dash. Except they used their own CC. Wtf hacks a Door Dash account and uses their own CC to pay for the order?! Was weird.

This has happened to me for uPlay and Origins accounts. In both instances, they just played a shit ton of The Division and Bf5, but never tried to change the account pw or nothing. Thanks for the free stuff I guess? Haha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck this happened to my uPlay account I think... someone from Thailand hacked my account and changed the name but the shitlord didn’t buy any games onto my account.

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Could it be the interview process? It'd be pretty easy to tell the difference between a happy person that was going to be good for chik fil a vs some dumb ass that was not happy about working there? Plus, the wages are higher, yea?

Was considering working at CFA over the summer one year in college. Interview definitely plays a part, it was extremely intense for an entry-level job. Store manager was smiling pretty much non-stop for 30 minutes.

My cousin's husband works for them as a franchise trainer; he basically goes around to a bunch of sites and makes sure that the owners know corporate's policies inside and out, and he also "secret shops" to make sure that the quality stays high. Basically they demand excellence, and they reward people by providing excellent (for fast food) benefits. Kind of like Trader Joe's and Aldi do for retail.

For those of you looking for some comfort food, Steak 'n' Shake is offering a free shake for downloading their app.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There was a couple jobs there this last year but I didn't get them. Coworker buddy from Seattle area got em and drove down. Lol. Like 6 hour drive for him. I remember him saying there was this amazing German restaurant in town.

Calling The Blue Heron amazing is... something I've never heard before in my life. However the owner is a total whackjob. So that's entertaining.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Burger King King XL pretty good Big Mac clone. Not a lot of fancy on it, but still tasted better than the last few specialty burgers I had there. The philly cheez one was an abomination.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Burger King King XL pretty good Big Mac clone. Not a lot of fancy on it, but still tasted better than the last few specialty burgers I had there. The philly cheez one was an abomination.

It's alright, but the Stacker sauce just isn't as good as OG Mac sauce.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Could anyone eat Lobster Rolls and Fried shrimp right now?

1551396271140.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users