The Fast Food Thread

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I just want to say I love Taco Bell so much. Even the garbage tier taco bell near me that is staffed by middle school kids and ex cons, and has extra high prices is still worth it.

Went there the other day and crushed a 3 Doritos taco combo and nacho fries with an extra side of that jalapeno sauce A+. I tried the sugar free Baja blast because of this thread and thought it was awful compared to the nectar of the gods that is regular Baja blast.

While there the place kept filling up with families ordering $150+ worth of food. They were definitely slammed. Then a Dominos delivery driver showed up with a huge order and went up to all the tables looking for whoever order it. I was thinking it would be hilarious if one of these families ordered $150 of tacobell then had pizza delivered.. but eventually the driver ended up standing at the counter for at least 15 minutes waiting for anyone to show up.. eventually a taco bell employee showed up to the counter to pay for the 10+ pizzas they ordered. Was crazy they made the driver wait at least 15-20 minutes before they even acknowledged her. Food still bomb as fuck even though i'm sure they never wash their hands and I probably have Ebola.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a serious aversion to kraft singles and McDonalds cheese looks like it the most.

Hummus is basically turd food

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went to Sonic a couple of days ago and ordered a Bacon Double Cheese burger meal with some tots and a Cherry Limeade.

Cherry Limeade is fucking awesome always has been always will be.

Get home open my burger notice it's just a Single Cheese burger "Think you myself mother fucker" still at this point the options are

Option 1: Just eat what you got and realize you got boned out of $1-2 or whatever the price difference is.

Option 2: Drive back to the fucking store and get the clownshoe mother fuckers to fix it.

When this shit happens I usually stick with option 1 as I don't want to drive back out over something minor that is literally worth a $1-2. On the other hand goddamn is that shit annoying. So are you guys more of a #1 or a #2?

On the bright side the Limeade was good. Still sonic can eat a dick for now. I need to get back in the habit of sitting at the drive through window checking every goddamn thing before driving off because of how garbage places are.

16322_1346757141_0.jpg

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I only went back once, and it was because Burger King gave me a grilled chicken sandwich that was literally raw when I bit into it. That was over a decade ago, and probably the last time i went to a BK. Not sure why I was ordering grilled chicken sandwiches from BK at that stage of my life.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Went to Sonic a couple of days ago and ordered a Bacon Double Cheese burger meal with some tots and a Cherry Limeade.

Cherry Limeade is fucking awesome always has been always will be.

Get home open my burger notice it's just a Single Cheese burger "Think you myself mother fucker" still at this point the options are

Option 1: Just eat what you got and realize you got boned out of $1-2 or whatever the price difference is.

Option 2: Drive back to the fucking store and get the clownshoe mother fuckers to fix it.

When this shit happens I usually stick with option 1 as I don't want to drive back out over something minor that is literally worth a $1-2. On the other hand goddamn is that shit annoying. So are you guys more of a #1 or a #2?

On the bright side the Limeade was good. Still sonic can eat a dick for now. I need to get back in the habit of sitting at the drive through window checking every goddamn thing before driving off because of how garbage places are.

16322_1346757141_0.jpg

If you call they'll usually offer you a free meal on your next trip. Tho lots of places you don't even have to call, on your next trip you can just mention at the speaker that they'd fuxored your last order.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My stepbrother used to just call and say they fucked up his order and they'd tell him to come in for a replacement, no receipt required

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I #metooed an entire box of these before passing out drunk watching Xevy Xevy yell at his squad on twitch.

1552397581208.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Toaster Strudel even has less sugar than Pop Tarts, despite being vastly more delicious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
For some reason they don’t have the cherry ones at my store anymore. It’s infuriating, but I just deal and get the Cinnabon ones instead now.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Toaster Strudels never give enough icing. They need to double or triple the icing packs to make them worth buying.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm going to be in Atlanta for the next few days. Any must-try food there? I'll be in the downtown area and won't have time to go much outside of that.