The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's why I never understood the praise they received. The idea is sound but the dough to sauce ratio is off, I'd always have to get 2-3 extra cups just to eat the damn thing.
I mean it's a calzone... They're all like that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ghidorah

Trakanon Raider
is It me or do the new pzones look different, they used to put that green shit from their breadsticks or something on top.

• 1Garbage

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's why I never understood the praise they received. The idea is sound but the dough to sauce ratio is off, I'd always have to get 2-3 extra cups just to eat the damn thing.
I'd take a $5 carryout medium over $5 'zone any day

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dominoes all week had a 50% off everything deal. i got a large wisconsin 6cheese pie for 8.50 yesterday for shits n gigs. wasnt bad.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How nice of them to offer it for the same price it was for years and years until the entire fast food industry jacked up the price on their small individual items!
is It me or do the new pzones look different, they used to put that green shit from their breadsticks or something on top.

These returning Pzones are a disgrace. They are smaller, skimpy as fuck on the cheese, and they don't have the "hut favorite" topping.

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
My experience with the p'zone has been way different than yours. My last supreme had cheese spilling out of it. I couldn't even finish the 2nd half in one sitting for lunch, I ate it a few hours later.

• 1Seriously?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got Sonic last night. Was super busy so food was ultra hot. Very good.

I ordered some chicken tenders though and they were pretty bland. That's the first "bad" food I've ordered from there. Should've just got the popcorn chicken

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You have a new Sonic right? Maybe they're still trying hard. Outside of the tots, I've always been extremely underwhelmed by Sonic. Tastes like high school cafeteria food.

• 1Truth!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Only bought drinks in the afternoon from Sonic when they are on sale. Cherry limeaide on a hot day is nice.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sonic can be pretty hit or miss on the food. The Cherry Limeade is always awesome though.

Last week I stopped by and got some food and a large sonic blast with reese not realizing that shit is basically 44oz of softserve stuffed with 40 reese cups inside of it. Was fucking good but I didn't finish it because goddamn.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cherry Limeade is definitely the best thing they made.

I typically get either food or a large blast, because I cannot do both. Although getting a blast and saving it is cool too.

I went to Sonic in Virginia on travel and it was disgusting. It was also completely dead at all hours of the day, so it was then I realized that it's just good here because it's popular.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FCD66D60-4FE4-41B1-A105-5FFE1D75C9CD.jpeg

12 piece
Large Waffle
New Key Lime Pie shake
Dr.Pepper

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I found these Doritos Flamas at a shithole Royal Farms over the weekend. They're basically Doritos Blaze with a hint of lime flavor. The lime does a nice job of cutting the heat from the Blaze. Definitely give them a try if you're in a diverse area and see them.

flamas.jpeg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You have a new Sonic right? Maybe they're still trying hard. Outside of the tots, I've always been extremely underwhelmed by Sonic. Tastes like high school cafeteria food.
The Sonic that was near me went out of business. Chik-Fil-A opened right next door, so I'm guessing that just killed their business.