The Fast Food Thread

rad

Lord of Guk
The American cheese discussion is pretty funny to me. About 6 months ago after never having an issue with kraft singles (and them being the go to for grilled cheese, melts and burgers) I cannot stand them. So strange, but out of the blue the taste is completely off and ruins anything I put it on.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I had these this weekend and they were pretty f'ing good. I feel like I've seen them in this thread before?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The American cheese discussion is pretty funny to me. About 6 months ago after never having an issue with kraft singles (and them being the go to for grilled cheese, melts and burgers) I cannot stand them. So strange, but out of the blue the taste is completely off and ruins anything I put it on.
For me it was a video of someone burning the cheese and it looking like plastic. The mind is funny.

Now it has a weird tang taste that is off-putting to me.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Whataburger now has a Dr. Pepper shake. No thanks. Doesn't sound inviting at all. Not sure how long it's going to be there.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dr. Pepper is what you drink if you have the palette of a child that likes the taste of cough syrup

• 10Supertaster
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 15 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had these this weekend and they were pretty f'ing good. I feel like I've seen them in this thread before?

View attachment 202747

These are awesome. They've been mentioned here a few times. I had some just recently when my girlfriend brought some back from New Orleans. I've never seen them in the MD/DC area, although I'd love to find them.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lime Aide. Wasn't that the name of a concert in the 80s?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user