The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lime Aide. Wasn't that the name of a concert in the 80s?

It was one of the best flavors taken from Fun Dip and replaced with that garbage blue raspberry.

CC_Sunline-Brands-Lik-m-aid-Fun-Dip-3-flavor-candy-package-1986.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
These are awesome. They've been mentioned here a few times. I had some just recently when my girlfriend brought some back from New Orleans. I've never seen them in the MD/DC area, although I'd love to find them.

They have been selling them in Walmart here in Indiana, but only the Voodoo and Voodoo Heat flavors.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just saw a new youtube review with the Angry Whopper. So it is officially coming back.

• 1Mother of God

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I just want the sticks, man. Don't want the rest of my apartment covered in pouches of rainbow cocaine. This lady with the top review knows what's up:

This candy makes me nostalgic for a wonderful childhood I did not experience. The stick is hands down my favorite part. It’s texture is unlike anything else. It’s not sticky like a lollipop but not chalky like one would expect. I’d describe the fun dip stick as Smooth like silk, yet subtle in taste. Almost like a fine wine.

It sounds hyperbolic, but if it’s any testament to how much I love this, I ate all 40 sticks in about 5 days. I don’t even bother with the powder.

The powder is some sort of sweet/sour concoction that will stain your mouth and everything else either green or red. If I had to choose, I’d say red tastes a little better, but does have that cherry medicine like flavor.

It’s the stick where it’s at. For under ten bucks, I implore you to try it just for that silky smooth, sweet, but not overwhelming tasty dip-stick. Oh, yeah.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife hates pickles (har har) too. Disgusted by them. I could eat them all day.

Big fan of Claussen deli pickles

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been trying to try every brand/type of pickle I can (except sweet. Wtf). So far Claussen is winning because they have a good snap and have a very natural cucumber hint to them. Willing to try any others though.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My wife hates pickles (har har) too. Disgusted by them. I could eat them all day.

Big fan of Claussen deli pickles
Grandma's married name was Clausen, and as a kid, I thought she was the heir to the pickle empire. Lol. This, and them being so good, Claussen are the only pickles I really like.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My life is over :(

The Taco Bell near me told me the other day that they are no longer making enchiritos. I have been down on Taco Bell for a long time now, since they stopped cooking their own beans, but I could always drown my sorrows in an enchirito and some Baja Blast.

I worked there for 2 years during high school, and we got free food any time we wanted. I had 2-3 enchiritos every time I worked, which was usually 5+ times a week. That was '86-'87. I have eaten an enchirito probably 90% of the times I've been there since then. I am easily into the several thousands on number of enchiritos I've eaten.

I will try the other Taco Bell near home sometime, but they are literally the worst I've ever been to. Run by "urban youths", always dirty, always slow as fuck, usually try to fuck you in the drive-thru. And it is too far for lunch.

If the Wendy's spicy chicken goes away, I might just have to end it all.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If Wendy's spicy chicken went away there would be mass suicides
more chik fil a's then

i mean wendys spicy chicken is good in a pinch, like you need good food in an airport, i'll only fuck with wendys, but if chik fil a is literally across the st, wendys now becomes spicy chicken sunday.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My life is over :(

The Taco Bell near me told me the other day that they are no longer making enchiritos. I have been down on Taco Bell for a long time now, since they stopped cooking their own beans, but I could always drown my sorrows in an enchirito and some Baja Blast.

I worked there for 2 years during high school, and we got free food any time we wanted. I had 2-3 enchiritos every time I worked, which was usually 5+ times a week. That was '86-'87. I have eaten an enchirito probably 90% of the times I've been there since then. I am easily into the several thousands on number of enchiritos I've eaten.

I will try the other Taco Bell near home sometime, but they are literally the worst I've ever been to. Run by "urban youths", always dirty, always slow as fuck, usually try to fuck you in the drive-thru. And it is too far for lunch.

If the Wendy's spicy chicken goes away, I might just have to end it all.

I wonder if they'd let you still special order an enchirito? Beef and bean burrito in a tray, add red sauce, pretty much the same thing? Maybe you'd have to get the red sauce on the side or something. They've got all the ingredients for it in house still even if it's not on the menu, so I'd imagine there's gotta be some way to get them to do it...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
more chik fil a's then

i mean wendys spicy chicken is good in a pinch, like you need good food in an airport, i'll only fuck with wendys, but if chik fil a is literally across the st, wendys now becomes spicy chicken sunday.

If I’m going to Wendy’s it’s Baconator time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users