The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
And I mean after you pickle them it's probably better if you just throw them in the trash rather than poison your body

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The degree at which I disagree with you on All Things Food is unfathomable. Your kids are going to be less picky even if all they eat are chicken tenders and hot dogs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Look.

I like meat, potatoes, cheese. I'm the stereotypical meat and potatoes guy that wears jeans and a t shirt everywhere. I even get saucy and like green vegetables, and really spicy foods. I can't help that I don't like the taste of everything. Believe me, I wish I could, it'd be a lot easier than being the picky eater. My wife says it's all bullshit and I'm just being a baby, but a lot of food just tastes 'bad' to me. Stuff like beer where people say it's an acquired taste.. i'm never going to acquire that taste. Cilantro? FORGET IT. Life would be simpler if I was a normie.

Most of my postings here about stuff is in jest just because I hate everything.

I do eat lettuce. But it has no place on meat.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I just wrecked this can of peanuts while reading about lettuce.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went looking for Regime Regime 's cabury chocolate candies sunday afternoon and couldn't find any. The store's candy isle was wiped out. Best I could find was these. 8/10, would snack again.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Look.

I like meat, potatoes, cheese. I'm the stereotypical meat and potatoes guy that wears jeans and a t shirt everywhere. I even get saucy and like green vegetables, and really spicy foods. I can't help that I don't like the taste of everything. Believe me, I wish I could, it'd be a lot easier than being the picky eater. My wife says it's all bullshit and I'm just being a baby, but a lot of food just tastes 'bad' to me. Stuff like beer where people say it's an acquired taste.. i'm never going to acquire that taste. Cilantro? FORGET IT. Life would be simpler if I was a normie.

I love a good steak with a big pile of fresh greens more than with potatoes these days. I love potatoes, but the older I get the less I want to spend time in a post meal carb coma.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I love a good steak with a big pile of fresh greens more than with potatoes these days. I love potatoes, but the older I get the less I want to spend time in a post meal carb coma.

I get a salad whenever I go to our local steak house. Makes me feel better about the double baked potato and the 32 oz Ribeye.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Look.

i like shredded romaine on a burger, a carryover from bagels and deli sandwiches from ny, has a great texture, but has to be fresh, not death.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i like shredded romaine on a burger, a carryover from bagels and deli sandwiches from ny, has a great texture, but has to be fresh, not death.

I don't usually mind lettuce, but can we all agree to saying "fuck off" to spring mix on burgers and sandwiches.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't usually mind lettuce, but can we all agree to saying "fuck off" to spring mix on burgers and sandwiches.
iceberg has no nutritional value to the point that if you feed it to a rabbit they will die of an engorged water filled tummy, if you're gonna put lettuce on a burger, at least have it have some nutrients and taste.

when i used to work in a deli, we'd shred the lettuce w/ the meat slicer. We'd always give the blacks iceberg cuz it was practically free, and we'd give the whites romaine, why? taste, you want the white ppl coming back, and blacks don't care, they just want more, more.

"yo homie load me up w/ more of them greens n sheet, i'm tryna lose weight" (this was when i was a teen, so it's pretty dated)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I get a salad whenever I go to our local steak house. Makes me feel better about the double baked potato and the 32 oz Ribeye.

same, but i like eating my salad AFTER my steak. feels like it helps my digestion.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking biting into a burger or sandwich and getting a leaf in your mouth is the fucking worst. Keep leafy shit off those motherfuckers. Iceberg is fine if it's not an asston of shredded garbage, because you get a bite of it with your bite. Not the whole fucking thing. Also needs to not be garbage that's like 1/8 inch at one part of the burger and 3 inch thick core in the middle.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Lettuce in burritos is possibly the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I prefer burgers without lettuce but do not care Too much if it's on there..

But lettuce on a cold sub or club sammich? definitely good, just in limited amounts.

• 1Like