<Gold Donor>
You can deep fry lettuce...

stir-fried-lettuce-5.jpg
WTF is that? Looks like Kimchi

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hated BLT's, but my wifes version I love which is the same but also either slivers of avacado or outright guacamole in the mix.

• 2Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hated BLT's, but my wifes version I love which is the same but also either slivers of avacado or outright guacamole in the mix.

You packed some tremendous faggotry into a single sentence there.

BLT is my favorite sandwich, but if the lettuce is missing, it's not a great loss. BLTs are all about good tomatoes which is why I always buy about 5 lbs of bacon just as the tomatoes are getting ripe in my Mom's garden and eat them all the time for a month until the frost hits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You packed some tremendous faggotry into a single sentence there.

BLT is my favorite sandwich, but if the lettuce is missing, it's not a great loss. BLTs are all about good tomatoes which is why I always buy about 5 lbs of bacon just as the tomatoes are getting ripe in my Mom's garden and eat them all the time for a month until the frost hits.
I hope you whern't taking me to mean that I skip the lettuce. I am in the it's important camp. Or are you just hyper defensive because I'm very unimpressed with BLT's served at any establishment I've ever been at. Home made only ones I've found enjoyable. Maybe you are just wound up by the food hipster here, but it's not like I avacado everything, it's just very good match in this case.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Mayo or Miracle Whip for BLT's?

I'm saying Mayo on a BLT, although I am a miracle whip guy most of the time. The richness of the mayo balances out the acid of the tomatoes and the salt of the bacon. BLT already has tons of flavor, so the "zip" isn't really necessary there in my opinion.

• 1Quality Calories

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Avocado is a travesty on sandwiches. All you taste is the goddamn Avocado. I like em but not on sandwiches.

• 1Truth!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

mixed with a little bacon grease if you've just made the bacon

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's kind of a NY/Montreal thing. Bagel country. Though a lot of people do it with Lox instead of Bacon.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I can get behind cream cheese and bagels, but Lox not so much. You need the bacon for the crunch factor, for texture.