The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Yeah you guys seem to be flipping your shit at the idea of some vegetables on your food. Plus you retards are acting like someone is putting a head of lettuce on your burger and/or burritos 🌯 even if there is some lettuce that shit amounts to less than a fucking leaf 99% of the time.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I like a little bit of lettuce on a fried chicken sandwich or with certain cold cut sandwiches. It goes well with mayo and hot sauce/oil and vinegar. Everything else I'd prefer not to have it on there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You can deep fry lettuce...

stir-fried-lettuce-5.jpg

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My fiance always pulls the lettuce off his burgers at fast food places and I always snag that shit. Usually a nice big, solid piece and has a thin layer of the mayo left on it. Good shit.

You can deep fry lettuce...

stir-fried-lettuce-5.jpg

This shit just looks like expired lettuce...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
romaine, why? taste,

Are you serious? The phrase "That has a lot of good lettuce flavor" has never been said by anyone anywhere. Lettuce on sandwiches is just for texture, and if you tried to live on any kind of lettuce you would starve to death.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
People flipping out about lettuce and its 95+ % water, see below:

Cucumbers and iceberg lettuce contain the highest amount because they’re 96 percent water.

And I agree with Brutal, its all about texture. Love a nice hoagie on a fresh roll, loaded up with deli meat, and then a nice helping of lettuce, tomato, onion and hot peppers covered in salt pepper and oil/vinegar.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guess I'm not.a baby that needs lettuce texture

Point. Set. Match. Noodle wins

Take that idiots

• 2Supertaster

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just had a grilled cheese with crispy jalapenos from QuikTrip, that was a legit combination.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Guess I'm not.a baby that needs lettuce texture

Point. Set. Match. Noodle wins

Take that idiots

One thing I 100% agree with you. I've never bought the "texture" argument for lettuce. Same for onions on pizza. Shit doesn't belong. You have this perfect blend of ingredients and then a grating *CRUNCH* and explosion of overpowered onion flavor. Fucking landmines in a pizza. Fuck that.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One thing I 100% agree with you. I've never bought the "texture" argument for lettuce. Same for onions on pizza. Shit doesn't belong. You have this perfect blend of ingredients and then a grating *CRUNCH* and explosion of overpowered onion flavor. Fucking landmines in a pizza. Fuck that.
The onions just gotta be diced and used as an accent. For me the flavor must be there, but it can't get in the way or be overpowering. I think I put onions in everything I eat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bacon, yes. Tomato, yes. Bread (preferably toasted bagel), yes. Cream Cheese, yes. Lettuce, nah.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity