The Fast Food Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Chick Fil A is hot dogshit. Yeah I said it. Fucking assholes, I want breakfast on Sundays. Jesus would have fed me on a Sunday.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Chick Fil A is hot dogshit. Yeah I said it. Fucking assholes, I want breakfast on Sundays. Jesus would have fed me on a Sunday.

Don't be a faggot.

CFA2.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I've eaten literally thousands of MRE's AMA. The two you had there are new menus to me. There was a southwest something IIRC. The only rule of my day (2005-2011) was to avoid the fucking omelette one. That thing was disgusting. People claim the Jambalaya was bad but they're a bunch of pussies. Pulling a steaming hot Jambalaya entree off a pallet sitting int he burning sun in Iraq was delicious.

Anywho, for quality calories news the new job bought this the other day for everyone. Damn tasty tenders. I rate it higher than Cane's and Zaxby's, which I didn't much care for anyway. Krispy Krunchy Chicken and this place are top spot contenders (kek).

https://www.happychicks.com/menu

92-96, can confirm omelette was fucking death. Better to just starve for the day. I think it did come with one of those cube oatmeal cookie (aka sawdust) bars.

Spaghetti or the Grilled Chicken breast with Tabasco were my meals of choice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Chick Fil A is about experience. I find the chicken to be only okay, and the waffle fries/lemonade excellent. At McDonalds, we all know what we're there for, and it is not for the experience of being at mcdicks. I don't mind sitting at a chick fil a. Sitting at a mcdonalds you will slowly feel the life force seep from you.

• 1Truth!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Iceberg lettuce is an abomination that should never be served anywhere. But leaf lettuces, romaine, kale, and spinach can all be great additions to any meal. The problem with these at fast food restaurants is they they suck when they're not fresh. The Chick-Fila's in my area do a great job of only using fresh leaf lettuce so it's fantastic.

• 1Solidarity

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Olives and sharp cheddar are a very easy way to pack in like 2000 calories in one sitting.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Iceberg lettuce is an abomination that should never be served anywhere. But leaf lettuces, romaine, kale, and spinach can all be great additions to any meal. The problem with these at fast food restaurants is they they suck when they're not fresh. The Chick-Fila's in my area do a great job of only using fresh leaf lettuce so it's fantastic.

Blasphemy!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm ok with having a tiny bit of shredded lettuce on a sub, but any more and it drags the entire thing down. I'm fine with none at all.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I totally disagree. Iceberg is crisp and refreshing. Romaine is okay close to the heart but out at the end of the leaf is no good. It's ok in a salad but in a sandwich it adds nothing.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker

My man, did you just mention Kale in a positive manner in the fast food thread?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I disagree wholeheartedly. WHOLE. HEART. EDLY
i agree w/ my bro, it's racial ignorance that ppl believe we like olives cuz of godfather. olives are so disgusting ppl decided to squish em for oil instead of eating em, in fact you don't eat raw olives off the branch, you gotta first pickle em to make em edible.