The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried the Angry Whopper due to this thread. I admit, I went in doubtful but it was solid. I'd definitely get it again, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it and it isn't cheap.
I was offered double and triple patty. While those options have their obvious draws, I wanted to taste it as advertised. Adding patties effects distribution.

Onion Rings sucked tho as did nuggets (50/50 on the 10x for $1.49 spicy/regular)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Little Caesar’s has apparently chosen Central Arkansas to test out a Chorizo Quesadilla Pizza which they say is a large thin crust with crispy cheese edge, white queso sauce and topped with spicy chorizo, blend of cheeses, and jalapeños.

Might have to sacrifice myself and try it out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Little Caesar’s has apparently chosen Central Arkansas to test out a Chorizo Quesadilla Pizza which they say is a large thin crust with crispy cheese edge, white queso sauce and topped with spicy chorizo, blend of cheeses, and jalapeños.

Might have to sacrifice myself and try it out.

Do it, that sounds awesome.

Also, Queso ridged chips from Walmart were good, but my bag had way too much seasoning. I didn't know that was even a thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just went into Baked and Wired in dc for cupcakes again. There German Chocolate cupcake is god tier.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do it, that sounds awesome.

Also, Queso ridged chips from Walmart were good, but my bag had way too much seasoning. I didn't know that was even a thing.
The Queso chips I got last week were just right, but they were hidden on the top storage shelf. Lucky for me I'm not short and I was able to just grab a bag outta the box.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
These were quite good. Just the right mix of sweet & spicy. My bag had a silly amount of flavouring in it.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's half French.

Crunchy Croquant? That sounds like shit. If I didn't already know that Cheetos were fucking delicious, I would probably just pass on by thinking it was French coward food.

All products are mandated to be bilingual here. It's just something that you get used to and stop noticing very early in childhood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user