The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's not a biggy if a kid doesn't want to eat. Just /shrug and let them go hungry. Or let them eat leftovers, LOL.

We never got forced to eat anything, but we also knew our parents weren't going to bend over backwards to make something else. We didn't go out to eat often, but there were always enough options that I don't get the difficulty that some parents have. It just seems bizarre to me.

But seriously, what kind of places can't you go because they don't have anything your kids will eat?
We barely go out. He won't eat meat so just cut all of that out a d what's left is pizza or Mac n cheese

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just found my soulmate, fam

TRJ42Td.gif
That feels like a trap to me. I have no confirmation, but I'd be wary if I were you.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just went into Baked and Wired in dc for cupcakes again. There German Chocolate cupcake is god tier.

Going to be in DC this week and will see if I have time to swing by. Schedule is going to be tight flying in evening Wed, meetings all day Thurs, and out Fri morning.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Whats the time seperation between her eating the cheetos and sucking dick? Is she brushing and rinsing? I don't want cheeto grout stuck on my dick.

Forget it if its spicy cheetos.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm lucky, and my 3 kids are all pretty good eaters. We need to for sure get them acclimated to more things though. My wife, as a stay at home Mother, falls back on the Digorno pizza, or Fries and Chicken Nuggets in the air fryer schtick a little too often.

However, I was pretty proud when yesterday we got Subway, and my daughter put lettuce, cucumber, olives, and pickles on her turkey sandwich! Son did lettuce and cucumbers, and then realized he didn't like cucumbers after eating most of them. Compared to the meat, mayo, and cheese they've been having, it was pretty amazing!

Wife and I get the chicken bacon ranch. I go deluxe for the extra meat, skip the cheese, and they will usually always put the extra cheese on the wife's!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly ANYTHING my kid will eat I accept. He's the skinniest kid in his class by a big margin. We can't even buy him pants because for his length, the waist is always massive on him.

We've got him eating chicken about once a week now, so working on it.

It's easy to say "eat or you'll go hungry", but I could never live with taht.

Crone

I don't know. Maybe being a picky eater is a good thing? Anectodal, but I wasn't a picky eater, ate everything, all the time, and I've been overweight my whole life.

My son right now is like yours Noodle. Super skinny, super tall, and so I don't care what he eats. Both daughters though are tall, but got the pudge already going. Had a doctor already tell us our 2 year old was over weight. About slapped a bitch. She's fucking 2! But I also get it, because I really don't want my kids growing up fat. Kids these days are too much asshole.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was never a truly picky eater myself either. But my parents did not have an eclectic style of cooking - it was the same 7 meals every single fucking week. And I ate a lot of it.

Trying to lose weight now.

Crone

I was never a truly picky eater myself either. But my parents did not have an eclectic style of cooking - it was the same 7 meals every single fucking week. And I ate a lot of it.

Trying to lose weight now.
Not eclectic but my Dad was the huge meal dinner party type on the weekends, and then my Mom was tasked with using up the leftovers all week.

But people are surprised when I tell them my BLT nights growing up was a load of bread, and had to be a couple pounds of bacon. There was only 1 rule. You make a new sandwich, put down 2 more slices in the toaster.

Had a lot of beef hash, to use up left over roasts, or taco casserole to use up a taco night. Wasn't terrible.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Being a picky eater does not equate to being skinny, trust me. You just eat more of what you like.

Besides, the stuff I don't like is, for example, mayo. That doesn't mean I'm not getting a Spicy Chicken with large fries and a bowl of chili, it just means I'm asking for it with no mayo.

And almost every picky eater loves some sort of crap food like Oreos or cookies or brownies, etc. Not hard to supplement with those if your normal meal isn't entirely to your liking.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't know. Maybe being a picky eater is a good thing? Anectodal, but I wasn't a picky eater, ate everything, all the time, and I've been overweight my whole life.

My son right now is like yours Noodle. Super skinny, super tall, and so I don't care what he eats. Both daughters though are tall, but got the pudge already going. Had a doctor already tell us our 2 year old was over weight. About slapped a bitch. She's fucking 2! But I also get it, because I really don't want my kids growing up fat. Kids these days are too much asshole.

What kind of moron doctor says a 2yo is overweight? Unless they have fat rolls everywhere, there is no such thing. Most children don't lose their baby fat until they are right at 3. You can go into any daycare in the world and see this. The baby and toddler rooms are full of butterballs, the two year old rooms have kids that are thinning out but with fat tummies, legs and cheeks still. Only when you get to the 3+ rooms do you see legit skinny kids.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My daughter likes asparagus and brusselspouts, and will eat peppers if you just hand her one. One of my boys we have to tell that he can’t just eat fruit and vegetables for every meal, and the other will eat anything that comes into his orbit

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My daughter likes asparagus and brusselspouts, and will eat peppers if you just hand her one. One of my boys we have to tell that he can’t just eat fruit and vegetables for every meal, and the other will eat anything that comes into his orbit
with that many kids, do your kids not know what a normal cereal box looks like?
imageService

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's easy to say "eat or you'll go hungry", but I could never live with taht.

You know that they will eat though. They might miss one meal, but they're not going to starve themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
20190522_131835.jpg

Haven't eaten at Moe's in years. It was jam back in college.
But I sadly report the whole thing was off. I hope it's just this location. The salsa, olives, tomatoes and perhaps more but definitely those three were off. Chicken was exactly how I remembered it tho.
Probably just bad batch (although I have been countless times and this is literally the first)

Last edited:

sukik

Found these in the seasonal Isle at Aldi's last week and they're a bit of a disappointment. Too much maple and not enough bacon.

• 1Like