The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
i haven't had that in a while, actually walmart self checkout is pretty scary, if i place a bagged loose squash on it, it'll use cameras to guess it's a squash and it'll be one of the 4 items you can choose or search for item, it's practically spot on, it even got ginger correctly.
I might have to try this for science

My WalMart has aids weight sensors that are a pain in the dick and slow as fuck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At my new workplace cafeteria they have a tray you put your food on and it has a camera that decides what food you just placed down, including beverages like coke

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i haven't had that in a while, actually walmart self checkout is pretty scary, if i place a bagged loose squash on it, it'll use cameras to guess it's a squash and it'll be one of the 4 items you can choose or search for item, it's practically spot on, it even got ginger correctly.

Sometimes I don't like living in the future

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'll take pictures this time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I love self checkout. Use it 100% of the time and I can do it with no errors every time. The only downside is having to get approval for booze and such.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Probably somewhere nobody wants to live, hence the 1991 prices.

• 4Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I can't seem to find prices online because it says in-store purchase only, but I kind of feel like here in Sacramento those are at least $1.99. I could be wrong, but I just can't see them being anywhere near a dollar here.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They're around $1.50 in my area. Those Queso chips are on my shopping list this week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He's either a time traveller or he took those pics in 1991 and saved them to troll us in 2019. It's a long con, I'll give him credit where it's due

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Went to walmart, No queso ridges, and $1.80 not 78 cents for the cheddar sour cream. Sadly no ridges in sour cream and onion.

Went for the pizza. Also no philly cheese option. (checked frozen and deli) Ended up with $8 super collosal 3 meat.

Leaving the lot, the fancier wendys in that area of town advertising breakfast. (I was angry a year ago because our mcdonalds dont get chicken biscuit and wendys didnt serve breakfast period). Everything seemed more sweet focused with like "maple butter" on everything. Breakfast tater wedges were thin with visible pepper flakes. Pretty good but not super amazing. Had the basic chicken biscuit. The butter sauce or whatever was the thinnest gloss on the chicken patty, but it was overall pretty good, biscuit was very dense but still fluffy and moist. Pretty happy though a smidge on the high side @ $3.00.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Conefed where do you live exactly that you have some holy Grail Walmart with 1991 prices?
Seeing everybody else's prices, I understand why there isn't as much love as I have for these products because they're definitely passable, some are good even, but the price and the appreciation of the price adds greatly to the enjoyment.

Southern Virginia