The Fast Food Thread

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
DQ.com_Product_Cones_Dreamsicle_470x500.jpg

Went to DQ and tried the "Dreamsicle Dipped Cone". As an aficionado of both creamsicle flavored shit and dipped cones I am sorry to report that this is garbage and they need to bring back butterscotch immediately.

Hard Butterscotch Butterfinger Blizzard is the King of Blizzards and the gateway to diabetes.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone tries the new pan pizza from Pizza hut drop a line or two here and let us know what you think

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The new "old" pan pizza is ok. Ok for $8 Large Two-Topping, but not anymore than that. It's a little crisper than the shit they were shoveling out before, but it is still nowhere close to what the true classic pan pizza was. They did improved their italian sausage. It doesn't look like rabbit shit anymore and are pretty decently sized chunks now. It tasted a lot better too.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought the pan pizza was alright. I can't remember their old version though, as I pretty much only order the thin crust. It had a crunch on the bite but the dough on the inside was almost light imo. Not dense at all. I also had mine with extra cheese, sauce, and double pepp.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The new "old" pan pizza is ok. Ok for $8 Large Two-Topping, but not anymore than that. It's a little crisper than the shit they were shoveling out before, but it is still nowhere close to what the true classic pan pizza was. They did improved their italian sausage. It doesn't look like rabbit shit anymore and are pretty decently sized chunks now. It tasted a lot better too.
Haha rabbit turds. I never thought of it like that but you're right

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Damn I remember in high school pizza hut served individual pan pizzas for 2 bucks. It was so delicious. Pizza hut really has taken a shitter in quality.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Damn I remember in high school pizza hut served individual pan pizzas for 2 bucks. It was so delicious. Pizza hut really has taken a shitter in quality.
That's why Domino's is fast gaining.

Of the big chains I think Marcos is by far the best. Their pepperoni with 2 or 3 kinds of pepperoni is the bomb for delivery.

None of the mom and pop places deliver here though they are delicious .

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's why Domino's is fast gaining.

Of the big chains I think Marcos is by far the best. Their pepperoni with 2 or 3 kinds of pepperoni is the bomb for delivery.

None of the mom and pop places deliver here though they are delicious .

The problem I have with pizza is that the franchises are just like 2-3x cheaper than the mom and pop places around here. This is because we've had a couple of the bigger chains from Chicago move in. Mainly Beggers and Rosattis. The problem with this is it's literally like 20 bucks for a small pepperoni from these places. What this has done is emboldened the mom and pop places to also up their prices to just under them. Trying to get like a large supreme pizza from these places is like 30-40 bucks.

• 2WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I definitely dont mind paying 20 bucks for a quality pie but 40 bucks is to much.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All tastes the same anyway.

But seriously just had dominoes new'ish deep dish last night, and it's leaps and bounds better than the trash I get from a local chain papa Pete's and I'm paying $8 instead of $25.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My town only has 40k people in it and has around 12 places that deliver pizza. They're all competing with eachother which helps keep the prices down, so I can't imagine paying that much for a pizza, even specialty ones.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My town only has 40k people in it and has around 12 places that deliver pizza. They're all competing with eachother which helps keep the prices down, so I can't imagine paying that much for a pizza, even specialty ones.

Our town has been absorbing refugee rich people from Chicago. So all the shit they are used to restaurant wise has been flooding our town.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If I get pizza delivery I always just order the largest size. Then I have a few meals worth. It's way more cost effective.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I get pizza delivery I always just order the largest size. Then I have a few meals worth. It's way more cost effective.
Exactly, I'd order a large for my 4 year old too if my wife didn't give me the side eye.

We must be lucky as our mom and pops around here are 12-15 for large pizzas. I wouldn't eat dominoes aka cardboard and ketchup if you paid me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There's a new place here making high-end pizza. Super limited menu, and a medium pizza is $20. It's a friend of mine, so I tried it. It was decent pizza, but I'll never spend the money for it again. There's a mom and pop who have a $14 extra large and it's bloody delicious.