The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
There is fancy pizza that definitely tastes better, but unless you're flying in fucking prosciutto from Italy every morning or some shit, the hike in price is just to gauge upper middle-class dummies. Like these fucking pizzas take 3 dollars to make, but you're charging $28+ for them? Fuck right off. There are usually righteous places that realize this and make fucking great pizza for like 2 dollars more than shit tier Pizza hut and almost 1/2 the price of the elitist places. Those are your sweethearts. Patron them often and make sure to buy a bunch of extra shit to keep their profit margins bumping.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I have no problem paying 30 bucks for a large deep dish from Giordanos. Takes me 3 days to eat the whole thing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If anyone tries the new pan pizza from Pizza hut drop a line or two here and let us know what you think
a LOT better than the old shit.

it "feels" like they went heavier on the sauce(or it has a tang?), but it's all around crispier

*edit
having a cold slice, it feels "greasier" and not the good kind (i know good greasy cheese, thats when the moz is so good you have that thin layer of oil)

no this was greasy bread... no good cold

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
The only place I spend 20+ on a pizza is Grimaldis. Their buffalo chicken pizza is really good.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
a LOT better than the old shit.

it "feels" like they went heavier on the sauce(or it has a tang?), but it's all around crispier

*edit
having a cold slice, it feels "greasier" and not the good kind (i know good greasy cheese, thats when the moz is so good you have that thin layer of oil)

no this was greasy bread... no good cold

It's the grease from the pan so it don't stick.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
tumblr_obk6qohUcA1vpv8z8o1_500.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Random McDonald's had an international menu. Photo looked like quarter pounder with Mac sauce, bacon, white cheese, and onion straws. It was dark and I just ate it driving. It was dang bad. I'll do more research, but it rang up as McBacon Extreme. I want to save others

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger, hailing from Spain. You can order it as a single or double, and it's topped with Gouda cheese, applewood smoked bacon, slivered onions, and "McBacon sauce", Miami Herald reports. The sauce is apparently a mix of bacon jam and mayo

it tastes weird most likely the gouda

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just got a wendy's spicy chicken and the breading was soggy. This is the first time I've ever been betrayed by this sandwich ever

• 1Barf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
One time I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and the bread was so burnt it was black on spots. It was terrible.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just got a wendy's spicy chicken and the breading was soggy. This is the first time I've ever been betrayed by this sandwich ever
Little known fact, but the quality of Wendy's seems to vary from location to location.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Next you're gonna say that all pizza tastes the sa.....oh, that was last page.

Good to see this thread never changes.

• 1Like