The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Chick fil a is the only chicken sandwich worth it.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I like a fresh McChicken with the right amount of mayo. They're inedible when they've been sitting under a heat lamp for any given period of time however. I guess that's the gamble you make when ordering a $1 chicken sandwich.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Chik Fila is over priced, McChickens are the best budget item, Burger King's Spicy Crispy Chickens and Wendy's Spicy Chicken are basically the same thing now and I think BK wins with a better price point at 2 for $6 rather than fucking 2 for $10 or some shit.

• 3Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is my work location Wendy's. DONT START THIS GODDAMNIT

You should schedule a meeting with their manager and see if you guys can't hammer out a root cause and corrective action plan. I'm sure they'll be highly receptive to this course of action.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not pizza. That's a casserole. Casseroles are square or rectangle. Casserole pizza is a lie.

Relevant repost

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Tried the BBQ chicken sandwich at Wendy’s today. Was actually pretty good, sauce was nice and sweet how I like it and the chicken had just a touch of spice to the breading. I definitely could have gone for straight on spicy chicken on it instead. I guess maybe I can try asking next time.

E: apparently this sandwich is supposed to come with spicy chicken, in which case mine was criminally mild.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tried the BBQ chicken sandwich at Wendy’s today. Was actually pretty good, sauce was nice and sweet how I like it and the chicken had just a touch of spice to the breading. I definitely could have gone for straight on spicy chicken on it instead. I guess maybe I can try asking next time.

E: apparently this sandwich is supposed to come with spicy chicken, in which case mine was criminally mild.

You and Noodle should team up, maybe get a class action going

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
And local water quality literally makes zero difference.

Trust me. I know Italian food.
New York water-fags think it makes pizza better, but I'm pretty sure it's been proven to be bullshit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
pretty sure many ppl have a weird Wendy's fetish, this is the safest one i could find
1414e3677883a309ff200e84be959bf4.jpg
Little known fact, but the quality of Wendy's pussy varies from location to location.

• 6Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users