The Fast Food Thread

Dom

There's a sub shop in my town that has been open since the 80's or so. It's in a little hole of a commercial strip. The area in front of the counter is 7*7 at best. But, these guys make the best fucking subs I've ever tasted by a mile. It's always fresh with really great ingredients and is cheaper than the Subway that is right across the street.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Gold Donor>
48d 18h 28m
WaWa’s subs are definitely on par with Publix.
I still haven't tried them. They just opened a WaWa literally across the street from my Publix. Will give it a shot.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
Blue Star donuts up here in the Northwest have pretty good donuts but at $3-4 a piece it's not the same. Took a dozen home to the wife and it was $45. It's like the pizza discussion. It wasn't triple the price better than a grocery store or dunkin.

All donuts taste the same.
Safeway doughnuts are just fine thanks.

Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
76d 5h 16m
Because everything is better at Publix. It's where Shopping is a Pleasure™.
went to google, since this was worthless

Publix uses boars head, thats awesome enough

they also offer their ghetto house brand

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
31d 8h 27m
Only been to Publix once, was.pretty nice. But as we all know I nearly was beaten and raped in skidrow

Crone

Vyemm Raider
20d 13h 28m
I'm a bit disappointed that the basic trend in this thread is bitching about west coast (San Fran) bull shit snobbery, and the East Coast rolling in with the hot bad ass shit. Like Herr's chips, and Publix subs.

FML why I gotta live West coast? Oh right, cuz West Coast is Best Coast!!!! wooorrrffffff

Pemulis

I got Tuco'd!
38d 1h 45m
Wawa subs were so much better when they sliced the meat and cheese to order. I'll get one in a pinch, but there are lots of better options in the Philly area (Primo being #1, as far as chains go)