The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sad to see then Angry Whopper is gone. I had I think 3-4 while they lasted. Hopefully she'll be back in quicker than 4 years. I had to substitute with a Rodeo King which was pretty good, but I honestly think I like the BK style veggies on my burgers there. They have the Chick Parm shit now, but I think I tried them a year or two ago and it sucked really badly. I'm not sure if they use their new chicken patties or not, but it was incredibly disappointing then. Especially since I feel like a chick parm sandwich could very easily be made for fast food. Basically just need to get the breaded chicken patty right and then everything else is making sure cheese is melted and the sauce isn't tomato-water.

Keep an eye out for Jalapeno McDoubles. I think last time I had them it was a summer time item. They're on the official site, so I assume they plan to reappear.

The Angry Whopper is gone? I just had one a couple of days ago. That seems dumb on BK's part. Time to stop going again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Christ, man. Just eat a bag of pizza rolls on your way there to hold you over for the 10 minute delay in stuffing food into your face!
I feel the same as McCheese McCheese does. I don't really like standing up there with all the other cattle, especially if they're busy.

I mostly go to the Mongolian BBQ places with friends, because they don't like straight-up Chinese buffets. So it's kind of a compromise.

The running joke with one group of friends is that if we're going to go to one for dinner, I need to get there 15-20m before they get there, so that I can smash a couple plates ahead of them. Otherwise I'm on plate #4 and they're like "Fuck you, it's time to go", and it's aggravating to drive down to them just so I have to leave before I'm full.

I made a point to stop at Sonic once on the way back to their house just to grab $15 worth of food for Dinner #2 to try driving the point home, but they just /shrugged and told me I'm free to stay at the buffet but they aren't about to sit there waiting on me to finish.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea I'm not really seeing a problem with waiting the few minutes it takes them to cook shit. And I'm clearly a pleb because I load one bowl up and that's all I do. 4-6 trips back? Yea fucking right.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If you're ever in KC, I will 100% throwdown with you in a Thunderdome-style Mongolian BBQ McCheese-fest

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Haha, I'd say the same, but I don't feel comfortable going to any of the Mongolian BBQ places around here in the Northwest. Tried a couple, they all suck.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I saw stroopwaffles in 7-11 a few months back, I actually really liked them. I'd like to try a non-processed variant.

• 1Quality Calories

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The new McDonald's Happy Meal toy is Toy Story 4. Each toy comes with this thing that looks like tickets from an arcade to trade in at the vendor. Anyway, they're giving away a 5-day trip to Disney World for 4 people if you win. 8 total packages. You can only do 1 ticket hand in per day.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is that an achievement? That's one of the standard cold cut options at every grocery store around me.
Not being from Florida and having no Publix bias as the only grocery store some of these people know. It's a standard sub and nothing special. Definitely shits on Subway though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even a wall can’t keep your Tastebuds from taking a vacation south of the border.
The taco seasoning is balanced with the diced tomatoes, beef, and cheese flavors to give us the best Taco 🌮 flavored chip yet.

9/10

It tastes like gringos Hekotat Hekotat

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How does anything labeled Habenero not have any heat? That should be a fuckin class action lawsuit in the making.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

Even a wall can’t keep your Tastebuds from taking a vacation south of the border.
The taco seasoning is balanced with the diced tomatoes, beef, and cheese flavors to give us the best Taco 🌮 flavored chip yet.

9/10

View attachment 211462

It tastes like gringos Hekotat Hekotat

GOD DAMMIT!!! I almost tried these literally 5 mins ago, wish I would have seen this sooner.

Sad news today boys, a investment banking group now holds the majority shares of Whataburger. It's the beginning of the end.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
How does anything labeled Habenero not have any heat? That should be a fuckin class action lawsuit in the making.

I always rant to my wife that if our government wants to micromanage every fucking thing we do they need to heavily, HEAVILY, regulate advertising when it comes to spicy foods. Fucking bitch ass faggot consumers and their gay ass weak pallets completely fucked it all up and forced these food makers into being gigantic queer fucking liars. Each word or phrase like "spicy" or "habenaro" or "jalapeno" should be directly related the the scoville level of the food and if it's false, the company should be ransacked by the US military and the anyone manager and above in the company should be hung until dead.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

GOD DAMMIT!!! I almost tried these literally 5 mins ago, wish I would have seen this sooner.

Sad news today boys, a investment banking group now holds the majority shares of Whataburger. It's the beginning of the end.
Wish I still had Whataburger's near me. Really love their food and nothing beats a Biscuit and Gravy + honey butter Chicken Biscuits from them. Dip your sammich into the gravy!!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always rant to my wife that if our government wants to micromanage every fucking thing we do they need to heavily, HEAVILY, regulate advertising when it comes to spicy foods. Fucking bitch ass faggot consumers and their gay ass weak pallets completely fucked it all up and forced these food makers into being gigantic queer fucking liars. Each word or phrase like "spicy" or "habenaro" or "jalapeno" should be directly related the the scoville level of the food and if it's false, the company should be ransacked by the US military and the anyone manager and above in the company should be hung until dead.
It lists habanero Chile's as an ingredient but I couldn't feel it. Even my white as fuck wife who thinks pepper is too hot couldn't taste it

Thankfully they have a nice flavor

DO NOT get the wasabi and soy sauce. Those taste bad

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

It lists habanero Chile's as an ingredient but I couldn't feel it. Even my white as fuck wife who thinks pepper is too hot couldn't taste it

Thankfully they have a nice flavor

DO NOT get the wasabi and soy sauce. Those taste bad

I like the Wasabi and Soy Sauce flavor.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Tell us how you really feel