The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There's a sub shop in my town that has been open since the 80's or so. It's in a little hole of a commercial strip. The area in front of the counter is 7*7 at best. But, these guys make the best fucking subs I've ever tasted by a mile. It's always fresh with really great ingredients and is cheaper than the Subway that is right across the street.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Publix subs strait up shit on most sub shops. That pedo rapist subway shit can't even hold a candle.

098718-600x600-A.jpg
explain why, thx

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Blue Star donuts up here in the Northwest have pretty good donuts but at $3-4 a piece it's not the same. Took a dozen home to the wife and it was $45. It's like the pizza discussion. It wasn't triple the price better than a grocery store or dunkin.

All donuts taste the same.

Safeway doughnuts are just fine thanks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Like I said, Where Shopping is a Pleasure™.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Only been to Publix once, was.pretty nice. But as we all know I nearly was beaten and raped in skidrow
Publix: Where Shopping is Pleasure™.
Florida: Where Living is a Danger™.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a bit disappointed that the basic trend in this thread is bitching about west coast (San Fran) bull shit snobbery, and the East Coast rolling in with the hot bad ass shit. Like Herr's chips, and Publix subs.

FML why I gotta live West coast? Oh right, cuz West Coast is Best Coast!!!! wooorrrffffff

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Burgerfi has a new burger that uses arepas instead of buns. Really tasty. Recommend if you've got a Burgerfi in your area.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Wawa subs were so much better when they sliced the meat and cheese to order. I'll get one in a pinch, but there are lots of better options in the Philly area (Primo being #1, as far as chains go)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is that an achievement? That's one of the standard cold cut options at every grocery store around me.
They all carry it to purchase, but you aren’t going to find many grocery stores that use that for their subs since it is generally quite pricy.

Boars head roast beef is legit