The Fast Food Thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I hate ad's that barely tell you what they're advertising. Fucking use some smaller text to mention Sriracha why don't you!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sriracha is just to add more garlic flavor to your pizza.

This is the supreme pizza(and everything else) sauce.

51RyzvwoEQL._SY679SX407_SY679_CR,0,0,407,679_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_SX407_SY679_CR,0,0,407,679_SH20_.jpg

I've been using this lately but my mouth is weak so it's a little too much heat for enjoying pizza for me lol

love it on everything else though

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
lol that Domino's ad was real. Apparently a rejected pitch.

The BDSM pizza advert too hot for Domino's: Chain distances itself from unauthorized commercial for Sriracha pizza
  • A BDSM-themed ad for Domino's Pizza is making the rounds online
  • The image shows a human tongue tied in chains with visible cut marks
  • A hat and whip are seen lying on the ground close by
  • Domino's has said that the ad design was pitched to an Israeli franchise company and rebuffed
By Zoe Szathmary for MailOnline

Published: 16:43 EDT, 28 January 2015 | Updated: 18:01 EDT, 28 January 2015

A BDSM-themed advertisement for Domino's Pizza is making the rounds online.

The image shows a human tongue tied in spiked chains and sporting a ball gag. The tongue has visible wounds and cut marks - and a hat and whip are seen lying on the ground.

The advertisement - apparently set in a dungeon - is meant to promote Domino's Sriracha pizza.

New look: The spec Domino's Pizza advertisement for its Sriracha pizza says 'You're going to suffer and enjoy every moment'

The slogan 'You're going to suffer and enjoy every moment' is even wrapped in a chain with spikes around the Domino's Pizza logo.

However, the company said no to the advertisement's design.

'We’re as shocked as everyone,' Tim McIntyre, a spokesman for the pizza company, told Daily Mail Online in an email exchange. 'The ad was created and pitched by an ad agency to its client, the independent franchise company in Israel.'

He continued, 'The ad was rejected because it was ill-advised, unfunny and not brand-appropriate. In a word, it was stupid.'

'Somehow, it got leaked,' McIntyre added. 'When I first saw it myself, I thought it was a parody, just in time for the premiere of "Fifty Shades of Grey." I'm still shaking my head.'

McIntyre confirmed to Daily Mail Online that ad agency McCann Erickson Tel Aviv pitched the design.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yellow is known to be a very successful color for ads in general. Yellow versions of ads win in A/B testing pretty often.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Call me a prude, but I think that ad is disgusting. The last thing I want to think about while I'm deciding what to have for dinner is weirdos with boners tying each other up in the basement, OR what a tongue looks like. That thing makes me consider skipping lunch, and certainly doesn't make me want to buy Domino's pizza.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yellow is known to be a very successful color for ads in general. Yellow versions of ads win in A/B testing pretty often.
sanfrancisan please, you think an ad company that has a ballsac in bdsm gear and is trying to play it off as a tongue, knows anything about primary colors, much less how to do A/B testing?

• 1Picard

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's more likely than your very Lanx "cuz azns" response.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
yellow/red is ingrained on white ppls minds that it means "ethnic"
o.jpg

So because salsas and hot sauce are tomato-based and tomatoes are red we're inclined to make an "ethnic" assocation?

I know what you mean though. Must have started decades ago with such ethnic staples as the Red Ryder BB Gun and the Radio Flyer red wagons

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
yellow/red is ingrained on white ppls minds that it means "ethnic"
o.jpg
Pretty sure we could all come up with a bunch of pictures with yellow and red in them that aren't "ethnic."

But your picture proves the point I was going to make, that the only thing yellow and red truly signify in a grocery store is a fucking SALE.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Domino's pan crust pizza is freakin good, and their garlic cheesy bread is damn amazing. Screw you Booze!