The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I haven't touched Sriracha for anything since I found the magical sauce that is Sambal Oelek

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ranch is easily the best pizza condiment. I was confused why grocery stores had hanging displays of bottles of ranch on the freezer doors where pizza rolls are kept, but then I tried it and understood.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ranch is easily the best pizza condiment. I was confused why grocery stores had hanging displays of bottles of ranch on the freezer doors where pizza rolls are kept, but then I tried it and understood.
Local pizza place here has a great spicy caesar. I always get it when I get pizza for crust dipping

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of ketchup I never new this but this was a thing people made at home before the big brands came in with their ketchup in a bottle. People had their own recipes and shit and would make the stuff and put it in mason jars. Pretty time consuming ordeal too. I just cant see how a person would want ketchup so fucking bad that he made his own. Like WTF do you do with ketchup other than put it on dogs or hamburgers?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ketchup is delicious on anything potato-based.

Also it's good on meatloaf, especially if you're eating a bland ass meatloaf that depression-era grandmothers cook.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ketchup is delicious on anything potato-based.

Also it's good on meatloaf, especially if you're eating a bland ass meatloaf that depression-era grandmothers cook.
Ain't that the truth (meatloaf)

I love you Mom. But god... Would salt hurt

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Sriracha is just to add more garlic flavor to your pizza.

This is the supreme pizza(and everything else) sauce.

51RyzvwoEQL._SY679SX407_SY679_CR,0,0,407,679_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_SX407_SY679_CR,0,0,407,679_SH20_.jpg

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've put Sriracha on my omelettes with some cheddar. Zesty.

Sriracha ketchup is good too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't get sriracha on pizza. Then again I make pizza at home with a tomato sauce buffalo sauce blend.

I would have used some Frank's Red Hot but we were out. I was just trying to make it have at least some taste.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm not sure marketers still give a shit about pissing off the old style of puritans. They're all about avoiding pissing off the current brand of crazies.

Going to have to try some sriracha on a pizza sometime soon.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am more pissed because

A. Domino's is dogshit
B. 100% Guarantee it won't be hot.

Willing to take an Avatar bet with anyone who thinks overwise.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I am more pissed because

A. Domino's is dogshit
B. 100% Guarantee it won't be hot.

Willing to take an Avatar bet with anyone who thinks overwise.

I agree completely on both points, but it's the ad team's job to bullshit, and that's an attention grabbing ad for sure.