The Fast Food Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only time I ever ate dominos was because it was on someone else's dollar so why not free calories.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I'm sorry you guys have shitty domino's around you!

Come on man, Domino's pizza sucks so bad they had to make ad campaign around how much they blow dick as a pizza chain.

trydominospizza.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sorry you guys have shitty domino's around you!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but every single Domino's is a carbon copy of the other. It's the exact same process/ingredients so they can essentially plug and play them whenever they open a new franchise. The only possible difference one Domino's can have from the other is if the employees give you food poisoning or not. Enjoy!

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I will say, we have a dominos in town that was remodeled after they "upgraded" their pizzas and it was noticeably better but still worse than virtually any other place except pizza hut (ours is an outlier I've heard, it's very rundown). Their real problem to me is it's way too doughy, the cheese feels fake, and the sauce is off.

We have a New England (I think) chain called Papa Gino's and it's not great either, but it beats down these other chains 9/10 times. Of course, I prefer the Mom and Pop Sysco pizza the most, or if I'm feeling fancy we have a couple real mom and pop chains that are like 100 years old.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Honestly I think making a DiGiorno at home is equal to or better than what you get at Pizza Hut/Little Caesars/Dominoes.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's certainly better than Little Caesar's. Probably Domino's too but I don't even remember the last time I had Domino's. We used to beast Domino's in college all the time. Get three pizzas for $5 each and would slam those on raid nights. Good nerdy times.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
We have a New England (I think) chain called Papa Gino's and it's not great either, but it beats down these other chains 9/10 times. Of course, I prefer the Mom and Pop Sysco pizza the most, or if I'm feeling fancy we have a couple real mom and pop chains that are like 100 years old.

I love me some Papa Gino's! They left CT, but when I do an occasional service call to Mass, or Rhode Island I love to snag a pair of slices for lunch. They're my guilty pleasure.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love me some Papa Gino's! They left CT, but when I do an occasional service call to Mass, or Rhode Island I love to snag a pair of slices for lunch. They're my guilty pleasure.
Their cheese sticks are incredible. Best I've ever had

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
With 100% certainty I've enjoyed both Dominoes and Pizza Hut countless times and Dijorno doesn't come close. With that said, the last three Dominoes experiences didn't meet expectations.
And to clarify, I'm not saying their pizza is best and I haven't tried any of the places that pizza snobs (here and RL) have suggested, but the superiority of those pizzas don't undermine the enjoyment the aforementioned bring.
However, if I lived around superior pizza I can easily understand thinking "what's the point" to lesser pizzas.
A bad analogy: Sure I could get 3 mozz sticks from Sonic for $1, but what's the point when Arby's is superior even tho they cost 4x at $4. I'd rather go without then eat notworthwhile calories.
I can say this because those two options are readily available and Sonic is lackluster anyway. But if the better pizzas are really that much better to eschew taste buds to rate the aforementioned as lackluster, then well it gives me pause. Mathematically possible, but I'm not sure I'm ready to cross that threshold.
I have a friend that went to the South America beaches now he can't enjoy most regular beaches.
I have another friend that grew up with authentic Italian spaghetti and can't eat other brands.
I'm not sure I'm ready to limit myself yet.
It's like getting high just fine off schwag but then trying kind and never being able to go back.
Like taking the fruit from the serpent that

• 1Quality Calories

Needless

Toe Sucker
Canada has been blessed by cans of Baja Blast in local grocery stores
We're finally enroute to becoming true NA

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just for a price comparison. In my area, CT shoreline, a Large pizza with Pepperoni (my standard goto) is ~$15, for an 18" pizza. My primary pizza place's fanciest pie's are $25 for a large. It isn't exactly highway robbery versus the chains/frozen pizzas.

We also just had the Pres come through town, he's been doing a bunch of Pizza reviews around New Haven lately. Just hit up the town where I live! The pizza, and grinders (subs) almost makes up for the CT taxes.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just for a price comparison. In my area, CT shoreline, a Large pizza with Pepperoni (my standard goto) is ~$15, for an 18" pizza. My primary pizza place's fanciest pie's are $25 for a large. It isn't exactly highway robbery versus the chains/frozen pizzas.

We also just had the Pres come through town, he's been doing a bunch of Pizza reviews around New Haven lately. Just hit up the town where I live! The pizza, and grinders (subs) almost makes up for the CT taxes.

Can confirm CT is the mecca of pizza

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anytime I watch one of his videos I emerge 3 hours later knowing the review of every pizza place in the state

• 1Worf