The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
x4nlky6xi5631.jpg

The deformed spoon bullshit is still made out of plastic, check and mate McDonalds.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The deformed spoon bullshit is still made out of plastic, check and mate McDonalds.
I always thought the spoons were stupid til I found out the reason they are like that. The spoon is also the mixing attachment for the machine that stirs the McFlurry.

• 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried the McExtreme Bacon Cheeseburger or whatever from McDonalds. I have no idea what it is supposed to be. The sauce was good, and it had tons of bacon. Would eat again. Probably better than the Baconator from Wendy's
Mine had barely a strip of bacon and the sauce tasted like breakfast, was awful. Not sure if I finished it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I always thought the spoons were stupid til I found out the reason they are like that. The spoon is also the mixing attachment for the machine that stirs the McFlurry.

Why did you think they were like that previously, they have a built in 3/8" drive LOL

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So, I got an air fryer for my birthday and can confirm that it makes a ton of frozen fast food that you would normally do in the oven MUCH better.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It should be farther down the list? It definitely should not be #1 .

ya or not even on it, 12 dollars for a mediocre burger

they got In and Out right though, double double (animal style or not) is the best ff burger you can get for the price, I just ate two a couple hours ago

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Shake Shack is shit. Big Mac is shit. Baconator should be ranked higher. It's better than both of those.

Five Guys is one of my favorites, but it's definitely overpriced. But they give you 10 pounds of fries with a small order so it balances out overall.

In-n-Out is also insanely overrated. So much hype for a fairly standard fast food burger. Definitely not worth traveling out west for.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
5guys would be the ultimate burger if it was 2-3dollars less, their pricing is pretty boutique considering they're just using basic 80/20

no joke, one burger tweak is to double grind your meat, if you grind your own meat, put it back in for another go, if you buy 80/20 run it through your own grinder once.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The price at 5 Guys is the main reason I just head over to Culver's instead. Besides it's the only burger place around here that I can actually get fresh grilled jalapenos on my burger instead of the jarred ones.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Never had an issue eating 5 Guys. I agree it's overpriced, but it's always delicious. No In and Out in Florida!

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Whataburger better than In N Out

5 guys is better than both but it's too expensive for what it is - no matter where I am, if there is a 5 guys the city usually has a better local burger for about the same $$

Speaking of Whataburger, swung by there last night with wife/kid at some bullshit library deal and got the Monterey Melt - really good for the money, and their ketchup remains the best ketchup in the world

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Never had an issue eating 5 Guys. I agree it's overpriced, but it's always delicious. No In and Out in Florida!

Don't get me wrong, I think it tastes great. Just every fucking time I feel like shit. Not worth it to eat there any more.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
20190625_185136.jpg
$1.04 Walmart kettle BBQ : No. They're fine and it's only a dollar, but there are better things to spend your calories on.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
ya or not even on it, 12 dollars for a mediocre burger

they got In and Out right though, double double (animal style or not) is the best ff burger you can get for the price, I just ate two a couple hours ago
In n out is overrated trash

5 guys is probably best on the list, but hard to call it fast food considering it’s price and the fact that it isn’t fast

Whataburger tastes like sonic

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
In n out is overrated trash

5 guys is probably best on the list, but hard to call it fast food considering it’s price and the fact that it isn’t fast

Whataburger tastes like sonic
5 Guys is hard pass for me. Greasy without payoff and terribly expensive - well they were. I realize it has maybe been 10 years since I've had them.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity