The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sichuan beef noodles. Numbing pepper and spicy 🌶.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like how Lanx knows my local grocery stores that I've lived near for almost a decade better than me.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Made the mistake of going grocery shopping before dinner so I came home with a bunch of crap including these. 10/10 if you like onion crisps and a little spice. I wouldn't call them spicy but they have a great flavor that isn't layered on too thick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Had In & Out today and pretty great. 2 double doubles with extra toast on the bun, grilled onions, and mustard grilled!

I do agree that if it was near me I wouldn't go get it all the time but the few times I get near one it tastes good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Don't let those fucks lie to you, cookie dough is just fine to eat!

That's only because all eggs in the US are pasteurized now. That only took effect in 2013 though. However you can still get salmonella from the egg shells themselves apparently if eaten raw or if it gets mixed into your eggs and isn't cooked thoroughly. It's just rare as fuck now.

I still prefer not to eat undercooked eggs cuz it's just gross. I don't mind a runny yolk but if the whites are runny that's nasty.

• 2Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just scarfed a bag of these. It's been at least 15 years since I last had Kimchi, but these didn't taste anything like how I remember Kimchi tasting.

Kind of a smoky/mildly spicy/sweet flavor to them. They weren't bad, I guess, but pricey when you realize it's only a 4oz bag.

Looking at my bag, mine was 4oz, but this is 2oz in the pic? Da fuq? That's not even enough for a baby McCheese McCheese

• 2Like

Crone

Used to go out and get froyo with the wife back before kids and shit, and it was always a bummer because we'd drive home to avoid hanging out with a bunch of weirdos at the froyo place. But by the time I got home, my shit was always melty! despite eating as much as I could at red lights! Last year I found a place that served edible cookie dough in different varieties and it changed my life. Shit is so good, and it doesn't melt. Drove that shit home 45 minutes to bring some home to the wife (see, I do learn!), and was perfectly fine!

• 1Like

Crone

Not I, but I did have a large cherry dipped cone earlier.

Not my pic but it was very similar in size. It must have been a new guy.

View attachment 213571
That's their "large" size now. I stopped in to get a quick treat cone the other day, and they asked large or small? I was like umm, large? and I got handed this monstrosity. I was like holy shit!

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's their "large" size now. I stopped in to get a quick treat cone the other day, and they asked large or small? I was like umm, large? and I got handed this monstrosity. I was like holy shit!

lol wow. It used to always have like a smaller tier atop each other.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
South Korean Toast?

yea i've seen that in dramas a lot, it's like a morning staple, basically just egg omellet with cabbage and white bread, don't forget skorea has been occupied by americans for over 70years so they get more bleed over from american food, since i had to cancel our dominican republic vacay, might just go to skorea for a few days then hop on over to japan again, they say lots of these street foods will be in seoul.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Snickers Pancake @HashHashAGoGo

Size - your head

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like