Large Onion ring for slippery slippery
Mellow Yellow for me

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been dieting for two weeks. I'm just visiting this thread and jerking off to it.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had Taco Time today, and wife just got it for me. She ended up getting me the Soft Habanero Burrito and it was fucking good! Dang. I want to go get another one right now.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've been dieting for two weeks. I'm just visiting this thread and jerking off to it.
Same.

Had a large salad for lunch.

Coworkers baked cookies in the kitchen today. Even worse...there were leftovers. It's like a part of me died today.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of Burger King went there today, apparently they have Tacos now. Tried one for $1 results where meh.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Picked up the Mission Queso Jalapeno chips, I dig em. Really good Jalapeno flavor.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You guys are making me crave hash house, Regime Regime still being a bitch.

That was taken from LAS VEGAS. The only reason I would go to Plano fuckin yeehaw Texas is if I needed heroin from some rich kids before heading down to Deep Ellum for a Ministry show or tour the Frito Lay plant. (possibility)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Speaking of Burger King went there today, apparently they have Tacos now. Tried one for $1 results where meh.

maxresdefault.jpg
Are those back? They used to be like 2 for a buck and they are the nastiest BK guilty pleasure there is.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are only two Arby's in my town and one is guaranteed filthy, but I was craving that Luau chicken, so I went to the closer Wendy's and had chicken.

The new BBQ chicken with crunchies and pickles - Fail. Needs difference sauce and more of it.

The new 'awesome chicken - more science needed. It's only a forty cent difference and it adds bacon so yeah it's worth it, but I found the flavor off. The sauce has a bit of spice that I think would work better with spicy chicken vs. homestyle.