The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That was taken from LAS VEGAS. The only reason I would go to Plano fuckin yeehaw Texas is if I needed heroin from some rich kids before heading down to Deep Ellum for a Ministry show or tour the Frito Lay plant. (possibility)

You posted a DQ Blizzard and Hash House, what else was I supposed to think!?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got a BK king. Asked for no mayo twice, got mayo of course. But the guy gave me no napkins so I couldn't even wipe it off. I've never been so angry

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Got a BK king. Asked for no mayo twice, got mayo of course. But the guy gave me no napkins so I couldn't even wipe it off. I've never been so angry
That's the universe telling you to stick to your diet.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Burger King went there today, apparently they have Tacos now. Tried one for $1 results where meh.

maxresdefault.jpg

The best shitty tacos for a buck are at Jack in the Box or Carl's Junior.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't this Erronius Erronius that posted this picture because he wanted to try everything at this place?
Different pics

I may have made a mistake. The pain is real.

$27 of really greasy deep fried foods, when I just spent a year losing weight and eating (relatively) healthy.

Burrito w/Everything
Large 'Pocket Burger'
Onion Rings
Fried 'Shrooms
5 Deep Fried Meat & Cheese Tacos
A really gargantuan Dr Pepper

View attachment 186465

First thing were the 'Shrooms. Just your regular, garden variety mushrooms. They weren't bad. Burnt my mouth, though. Everything was still pretty hot.

View attachment 186466

Next I ate the onion rings. These were...weird. They were almost...burnt? They actually tasted good when they were still blazingly hot, but they cooled off really fast. Then I ended up wondering if these were old ones that were refried, if their oil had been super hot, or if they left them in too long.

View attachment 186467

Next was the 'pocket burger'. Some of the pictures I took were super blurry. But the meat felt like it was ground super-fine. Much finer than your regular ground beef. The filling almost had a Taco-Bell consistency. I was worried that it would crumble and fall out of the bun, but you'd have to try it to really understand. There may have been cheese mixed into the meat but you couldn't see it, and it wasn't super cheesy tasting. The toppings seemed like mustard, and some sort of pickle relish.

The bun was really kind of soft. Reminded me of White Castle somewhat.

It honestly wasn't bad, and had some heft to it. After this and the two appetizers, I felt like I could have called it and left comfortably full.

Shitty, blurry pics INC. I didn't realize how bad they were until I got home.

View attachment 186468

View attachment 186469

The 'everything burrito'. Tasted kind of like a slightly better microwave burrito that was deep fried and then smothered. Lots of beans/onions/salsa. I thought there'd be some cheese on top but not sure I saw any.

View attachment 186470

View attachment 186471

Next were the tacos. 5 Meat & Cheese. I initially thought about getting 10, but I thought better of it when I ordered. Which was a good call, because I still have a bit of a stomach ache.

View attachment 186472

View attachment 186473

Meat filling in taco shell, deep fried, lettuce/tomato/etc added, then powdered cheese on top.

The immense amount of grease started getting to me here.

Oddly enough, the powdered cheese didn't seem all that noticeable. Whenever I've had these at work (people collect cash and go pick it up to bring back) the powdered cheese really stood out. Maybe because I ate a lot of other stuff first?

View attachment 186474
My order came out on two trays. This was the aftermath:

View attachment 186475

View attachment 186476

And for @Regime , one of the only pieces of decoration in the entire place

View attachment 186477

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Had Taco Time today, and wife just got it for me. She ended up getting me the Soft Habanero Burrito and it was fucking good! Dang. I want to go get another one right now.

taco time shits all over taco bell, which is ironic

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a big fan of Del Taco and will get that over Taco Bell anytime. Problem is Del Tacos are few and far between even out here in AZ.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a big fan of Del Taco and will get that over Taco Bell anytime. Problem is Del Tacos are few and far between even out here in AZ.

ya del taco is pretty good, the thing in taco bell's favor is they are gross good, which is something that needs to be fulfilled every now and again