The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was in the Midwest so I had my first Culvers experience. I got a deluxe Culver burger and an order of onion rings. I really enjoyed it. Definitely better than Burger King, which it seemed closest to. Almost feels like a good medium between old fast food (mcds, bk, Wendy's) and newer fast casual (five guys, in and out, etc.). The onion rings we're especially good.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I was in the Midwest so I had my first Culvers experience. I got a deluxe Culver burger and an order of onion rings. I really enjoyed it. Definitely better than Burger King, which it seemed closest to. Almost feels like a good medium between old fast food (mcds, bk, Wendy's) and newer fast casual (five guys, in and out, etc.). The onion rings we're especially good.
The onion rings are good, but if you didn't get cheese curds you done fucked up.

Unrelated, but wtf Portillo's? My fat ass came here to suck down a chocolate cake shake, I don't need your menu reminding me that its 1500 calories by itself. I almost didn't get the large!

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The onion rings are good, but if you didn't get cheese curds you done fucked up.

Unrelated, but wtf Portillo's? My fat ass came here to suck down a chocolate cake shake, I don't need your menu reminding me that its 1500 calories by itself. I almost didn't get the large!

McCheese

Damn, I didn't realize they had cheese curds. I really knew nothing about them other than vague things I've heard about their burgers being pretty good. I'll be heading back that way again, so I'll check out the cheese curds next time.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

1500 calories? That alone sold me.

That's how you know it's good.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I should order a bacon, ham and pineapple pizza for dinner tomorrow
Pizza #1 of 2

I haven't tried Northern Lights pizza before, so this should be different. Mediums seem like Smalls. This is hand tossed, bacon, ham & pineapple

v5xGJqp.png

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
In San Diego for work this week and walked to a Smash Burger for lunch. Bacon Smash Double. Meh, underwhelming, overpriced, even on corporate card. Didn’t get a rental this week so may have to see what is around any touristy things I plan to do, like Zoo or such.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

this got crazy hits and of course it got locked, i saw a mention of this cuz it was about last nights UFC

TLDR: fat boy gets invited to UFC party sees a 6ft sub and instead of watching the fights, is looking at the sub ALL NIGHT... until finally eats 4ft

the comments and reasons why the thread got locked (fat shaming vs woman are all cunts) is fucking hilarious

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the comments and reasons why the thread got locked (fat shaming vs woman are all cunts) is fucking hilarious
i think it got locked b/c the fattie got emo and was either thought to be a troll (cuz who can eat 4ft of sub) or called out for rule breaking (stop shaming this is why ppl suicide, no jerle rules apply)

it's amazing tho how many ppl say "nta" (not the asshole) vs. "yta"(youre the asshole), and the reason is cuz the host called him out

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i think it got locked b/c the fattie got emo and was either thought to be a troll (cuz who can eat 4ft of sub) or called out for rule breaking (stop shaming this is why ppl suicide, no jerle rules apply)

it's amazing tho how many ppl say "nta" (not the asshole) vs. "yta"(youre the asshole), and the reason is cuz the host called him out

your lanky asian ass obviously doesn't know any good ol american obese mother fuckers, I could probably eat 2 ft no prob and i'm 6ft 200lbs

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

this got crazy hits and of course it got locked, i saw a mention of this cuz it was about last nights UFC

TLDR: fat boy gets invited to UFC party sees a 6ft sub and instead of watching the fights, is looking at the sub ALL NIGHT... until finally eats 4ft
You are definitely the asshole for introducing me to this subreddit. Where has the time gone? This shit is glorious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In San Diego for work this week and walked to a Smash Burger for lunch. Bacon Smash Double. Meh, underwhelming, overpriced, even on corporate card. Didn’t get a rental this week so may have to see what is around any touristy things I plan to do, like Zoo or such.
No rental, no problem!

Uber eats it is! And with a business profile it'll email the receipt straight to Concur for expenses! Bam!

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No rental, no problem!

Uber eats it is! And with a business profile it'll email the receipt straight to Concur for expenses! Bam!

I don’t like to eat alone. I do like to eat in public places by myself though.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It blows my mind that people are getting pissy about what food is left at a party almost 2 hours in. You eat when you show up and graze the rest of the night; if something you wanted is gone than you fucked up by not eating it earlier. Most of the regular sized guys I know will wait for the girls to eat their fill and then do shit like split a whole leftover pizza in half or kill the entire bag of doritos. The culprit here is the bitch of a girlfriend who didn't just eat with everyone else and decided to cunt it up when she didn't get her way.

Then again, maybe their parties are different.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
How can people think a tank ass can't eat a 4ft sub when Joey Chestnut eats 70 hot dogs in 10 minutes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I had the McDonald's Spanish Bacon thing last night.

I was surprised how good it was. Not for the shitty bacon but it has something like special sauce on it. But it tastes like someone mixed special sauce with BBQ sauce or something tangy like that. Super tasty. Do recommend.

Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger | McDonald’s

McCheese

Food always sounds more impressive when it's measured in distance. Really, 4 feet of sub isn't that much. It doesn't sound like nearly as much as if you said "I ate four big sandwiches," but that's really all it boils down to. No one bats an eye when you say you ate 80 pizza rolls or 4 burritos, but if you say you ate 6 feet of pizza rolls or 4 feet of burritos suddenly it becomes an amazing food feat.