The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
She doesn't seem to chew or swallow. Just jams shit in there. She must be harder to choke than Linda Lovelace.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I always order the "$1 quesadilla with [chicken], extra sauce" to alleviate any confusion.

What does extra grill do/how does it transform the dish?
How much is the $1 beef quesadilla, extra beef, extra sauce, extra cheese? How does it compare to a normal beef quesadilla?

Makes the tortilla crispier and the cheese meltier. Just means they leave it on the quesadilla grill for longer than the usual 22seconds or whatever the time is (used to know)

At my store that $1 beefy with all the extras is like $2.50 but addition prices change from time to time.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's just hard to imagine being at a party and seeing this thing, and thinking man people haven't touched it in the last 30 minutes I should polish off literally 50% of this mother fucker.

471630f503211be0e0f4ef3ee3fd7aca215a715a.jpg

I can't even imagine that kind of shit. I would be so shocked I wouldn't even be mad. Just, "dude what the fuck?"

Dude said in the thread that he can eat 5 foot longs from subway in a casual afternoon like it's nothing. God damn.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dude, that's weak. Has to be at least 216 ounces.

I like the Big Texan. I've been there a bunch. They have a stage in the middle front of the dinning area for the challenges. They also stream them online. Never tried the challenge though.

Last time i was there, been 3 or 4 years now they had a band going from table to table playing. The whole restaurant ended up singing Amarillo by Morning. Texans love being from Texas.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The mini biscuits are no good. They have a different texture than Chick-fil-a's regular biscuits. I'd rather get two regular chicken biscuits than 8 of the minis.

• 1Supertaster

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Maybe I've just had bad ones then. I don't remember them being buttery at all. They seemed more like rolls than biscuits. I'll give them another try for science.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe I've just had bad ones then. I don't remember them being buttery at all. They seemed more like rolls than biscuits. I'll give them another try for science.

Dip them in Chick-fil-A or sriracha sauce or don’t bother trying them.

Treat them like nuggets.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Molly Shulyer and any kind of eating competition like that just disgusts me. I can never watch them.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Molly Shulyer and any kind of eating competition like that just disgusts me. I can never watch them.

I don't even mind the volume of food the professional easters consume, its the speed and manner in which they do it. Fucking disgusting.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The mini biscuits are no good. They have a different texture than Chick-fil-a's regular biscuits. I'd rather get two regular chicken biscuits than 8 of the minis.

i'd rather just have like 40 of their nuggets with 4 or 5 chick fil a sauce packs

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't seem to chew or swallow. Just jams shit in there. She must be harder to choke than Linda Lovelace.
I remember her saying in an interview that her technique is literally not to chew if at all possible. With steak, she bites, tears off a chunk, and immediately swallows. Rinse and repeat.

She's also said she ate like that as a kid and her parents would yell at her for not chewing.

She'll never do Nathan's because she'd have to sign a contract that would restrict what other events she could do.