The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How can people think a tank ass can't eat a 4ft sub when Joey Chestnut eats 70 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
I know for sure I could eat two foot longs any day of the week. Eating a 4 foot thicker sub I couldn't do, but it's not like I eat an inhuman amount of food.

Sean could've probably done it. In fact.. are we sure that isn't Sean?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I could eat a 4 foot sub if I took my time with it. My brain/stomach doesn't trigger a full sensation regardless of the amount of food I eat, and a stomach can stretch enough to fit that in easily. I imagine ones jaw would be the first major hurdle as chewing it after the first foot and a half would be difficult.

Fuck eating like that at a party though. The only thing worse than a fatty is a fatty with no shame.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I may be getting old or something because I had to wrap up my grilled XL burrito for later. I ordered my $1 quesadilla extra sauce, used the nacho fries to scoop up fallen sauce, and then like 3 bites into burrito I was ready to go. a first for everything.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my $1 quesadilla extra sauce

which one, spicy chicken mini quesadilla or beefy mini quesadilla?

beefy mini quesadilla extra beef extra cheese extra sauce is great. i bet if you asked for extra grill time it would be super good but you'd maybe have to be a bit of a dick doing that on top of all that special order lol.

that's another protip tho -- you can ask for extra grill time on grilled items, no charge.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
which one, spicy chicken mini quesadilla or beefy mini quesadilla?

beefy mini quesadilla extra beef extra cheese extra sauce is great. i bet if you asked for extra grill time it would be super good but you'd maybe have to be a bit of a dick doing that on top of all that special order lol.

that's another protip tho -- you can ask for extra grill time on grilled items, no charge.
I alternate between chicken and beef. I think I like chicken more but it's like Russian roulette with hard pieces/cartilage.
I know I don't like regular quesadillas for this reason.
Since I had beef in burrito, I went chicken on quesadilla.

I'm not sure if spicy chicken is different from "chicken" I've never been offered that phrasing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if spicy chicken is different from "chicken" I've never been offered that phrasing.

was it a mini quesadilla with chicken on it? then it was a "Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla". i always accidentally call them "Spicy" because they were called that during one early test run of them.

if it was a full size quesadilla with chicken on it then it was simply a "Chicken Quesadilla"

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
was it a mini quesadilla with chicken on it? then it was a "Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla". i always accidentally call them "Spicy" because they were called that during one early test run of them.

if it was a full size quesadilla with chicken on it then it was simply a "Chicken Quesadilla"
I always order the "$1 quesadilla with [chicken], extra sauce" to alleviate any confusion.

What does extra grill do/how does it transform the dish?
How much is the $1 beef quesadilla, extra beef, extra sauce, extra cheese? How does it compare to a normal beef quesadilla?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's just hard to imagine being at a party and seeing this thing, and thinking man people haven't touched it in the last 30 minutes I should polish off literally 50% of this mother fucker.

471630f503211be0e0f4ef3ee3fd7aca215a715a.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't go as far as calling him an asshole, but he is a fat fuck that needs to re-evaluate his life.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wouldn't go as far as calling him an asshole, but he is a fat fuck that needs to re-evaluate his life.

I am more impressed by the sandwich devouring, I would of let hambone eat the whole thing and charged people to PPV that instead.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What gets me...is the fat dude their friend or not? If you thought he had a problem, would you shit all over a friend and create a huge fucking shitstorm over it, or would you talk to him directly, in person?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I could eat half that sandwich but even if I could, I wouldn't do it in my friend's house with people watching. He can't have been that hungry. Dude has emotional problems. His friends sound like dicks too, but that guy needs to seek help.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are there pics of him being a huge mess? I mean I'm a big guy but the thought of eating even like 2 foot long subs seems daunting.