Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is just not your weekend, is it?
Nope lol. 9pm Sunday night and I finally finished all the yard and house work (but my house is destroyed also from the kids being left to their own devices). This was the icing on the cake. I'm friends with the owner so I knew I'd be taken care ofz, but I couldn't help but laugh when I opened the box

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Bacon doesn't belong on pizza, except as an alternative to ham on a Hawaiian.

There I said it!

• 7Supertaster
  • 3Dislike
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 12 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

this got crazy hits and of course it got locked, i saw a mention of this cuz it was about last nights UFC

TLDR: fat boy gets invited to UFC party sees a 6ft sub and instead of watching the fights, is looking at the sub ALL NIGHT... until finally eats 4ft

• 3Worf
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Try not to suck the pizza delivery guys dick, fag
Says the guy whose name sounds like someone taking a dick to the face!

this got crazy hits and of course it got locked, i saw a mention of this cuz it was about last nights UFC

TLDR: fat boy gets invited to UFC party sees a 6ft sub and instead of watching the fights, is looking at the sub ALL NIGHT... until finally eats 4ft
JFC, why invite someone to a party that you know inhales food like they're Kirby, if you're just gonna get mad that the food gets eaten? Order more food or set some boundaries. Or don't invite the fat guy that likes to eat. I think some of our groups would have just busted his chops a little for not asking if anyone cared if he wiped it out first, but then have ordered more food or just have gone out to grab something else.

Or just ask dude to pay it forward at the next get together and buy 2 subs? People make this shit too complicated.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm gonna find a blue kirby for wife soon, she already has a few (and big ones)

JFC, why invite someone to a party that you know inhales food like they're Kirby, if you're just gonna get mad that the food gets eaten? Order more food or set some boundaries. Or don't invite the fat guy that likes to eat. I think some of our groups would have just busted his chops a little for not asking if anyone cared if he wiped it out first, but then have ordered more food or just have gone out to grab something else.

Or just ask dude to pay it forward at the next get together and buy 2 subs? People make this shit too complicated.

did you see the timeline? he ate 4ft b4 the prelims were even over!!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Normally, it's poor form to pig out when invited to an event but I disagree here. I don't find the fat ass to be at fault in any way. You bring a dude who you know can eat 5 ft longs to a party and he's going to decimate the food. Hell, he waited almost 90 minutes when a huge reason for him going was eating. That's probably impressive self control for the dude. If you host a party, you're being the bitch if you complain about portions. That's like going to a superbowl party and all they're giving out is hors d'oeuvres. The only pissed people were the hosts who were hoping to have a couple free meals the next day. Fuck that kind of host. Sounds like they didn't give a shit about UFC either. I found him....

iu

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you're gonna invite McCheese McCheese then you better have a Plan B!
Think about how infuriating that must be, Masvidal vs. Askren starts and you pick up your sandwich, turn your head to take a bite, and everyone else is out of their chairs screaming, and you missed the whole fight cuz you were trying to snack a bite, they didn't even get that option!!!

instead they saw a man viciously savage some cold cuts and was more entertaining than claudia vs markos.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
oh man, just LOL

It's weird...I might be more put out that he admits he only goes over to eat and hang out, and had no interest in UFC 239, than I am for the simple fact that he scarfed that much food.

• 2Like