The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You don't order burgers at McD's. They are terrible. And now that they took the McChicken off the dollar menu McD's can pretty much go fuck themselves unless I want some hash browns at breakfast.

Khane

I'm a sausage McMuffy with egg kinda guy myself. I won't shit on their breakfast items but the rest of their menu sucks now. Especially at the prices they ask for meals.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Should have got that bacon burger baby. The Spanish import thing they're doing.
I got that a few days ago. Was pretty fucking awful and made me wish I got a couple of mcchickens instead. Or not eaten McDonald’s. Or not eaten at all

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You don't order burgers at McD's. They are terrible. And now that they took the McChicken off the dollar menu McD's can pretty much go fuck themselves unless I want some hash browns at breakfast.
What you talking about Willis

19C422B1-956F-4151-9021-9CC37F45BD12.jpeg

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm a sausage McMuffy with egg kinda guy myself. I won't shit on their breakfast items but the rest of their menu sucks now. Especially at the prices they ask for meals.

I can eat sausage McMuffins any time of the day. I do admit I like to get my fatty on and grab Big Mac's every once in awhile.

Khane

They're 2.13 or some shit here now. In fact they dont even have a dollar menu anymore. Just a "deals" menu

• 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

That’s bananas. Where do you live? Must have raised minimum wage recently

Eh, it's not really the change in menu but the options vs what I'd rather have if I'm gonna eat fast food. McD's just doesn't really cut it.

Within 5 minutes of my house there are:

3 McDonald's
2 Taco Bells
2 Wendys
2 Subways
D'Angelos
Five Guys
Burger King
KFC
DQ
2 Local sandwich shops called Nardelli's
Chipotle
2 Greek Diners
And a bunch of other chain restaurants that do curbside/uber eats

When prices start to get towards $10 I'm just not gonna go to McDonald's. Breakfast is the only thing that remains worth it at McD's and only if I'm in a rush.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Eh, it's not really the change in menu but the options vs what I'd rather have if I'm gonna eat fast food. McD's just doesn't really cut it.

Within 5 minutes of my house there are:

3 McDonald's
2 Taco Bells
2 Wendys
2 Subways
D'Angelos
Five Guys
Burger King
KFC
DQ
2 Local sandwich shops called Nardelli's
Chipotle
2 Greek Diners
And a bunch of other chain restaurants that do curbside/uber eats

When prices start to get towards $10 I'm just not gonna go to McDonald's.
Doesn’t help that their app is complete shit now either. I only ever go for the playplace anymore

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Doesn’t help that their app is complete shit now either. I only ever go for the playplace anymore
Homeless people jerk off in McDonald's playplaces. I will ONLY play in chick fil a play places. Their ball pits are pristine and their slides are super fun.

• 1Supertaster

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
B&G's served on a pizza pan. Tried this restaurant for the first time this morning.

20190727_101733.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bro, you can't say you went somewhere, psot a pic, and then not tell us how it was!

This is the Fast Food thread. There are rules.
Sorry! It was pretty decent gravy. Biscuits were ok but they were not home made. They were super crumbly and more bready than like a biscuit. I've seen them before in other restaurants and they just come in plastic wrap.

Next time I'm gonna go with a half order but add a couple over easy eggs and extra crispy hash browns.

• 1Quality Calories