The Fast Food Thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck do you smell like nacho cheese

Noodle you ever been to a Bueno Y Sano? It's a small local chain of mexican places similar to Chipotle/Moes in Mass and VT. Legit charcoal grill their chicken and steak every morning before lunch rush. Fucking banging.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle you ever been to a Bueno Y Sano? It's a small local chain of mexican places similar to Chipotle/Moes in Mass and VT. Legit charcoal grill their chicken and steak every morning before lunch rush. Fucking banging.
Never heard of it, seems N/W mass and I'm SE

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Since you guys are on a McDonalds derail, my local McDonalds keeps pulling this bullshit pull and up and park drive thru garbage. First couple of times I like a smuck complied with their request only for it to take like 15 min and somehow still get the order wrong.

So now when they pull that shit I just ask for a refund and somehow like some magical Mexican broken English Jesus my order goes from can you pull up it will be 3 min, to instantly being done.

I have noticed only the shitty garbage places like McDonalds try this shit. Chic Fil A you are never asked to do dumb shit like this. So have any of you had to deal with the Drive Thru pump and dump so these inbreds can Game their own timers for corporate? And if so do you pull forward like a dope and sit there, or do you tell them to fuck their own faces?

Funny thing, it's actually the fault of the Quarter Pounder. The fresh cooking time screws with the drive thru. It's especially worse when it gets busy. For me the worst is Taco Bell. Especially when people order anything out of the fryer. When their chicken taquitos are around the drive thru is hell there.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing, it's actually the fault of the Quarter Pounder. The fresh cooking time screws with the drive thru. It's especially worse when it gets busy. For me the worst is Taco Bell. Especially when people order anything out of the fryer. When their chicken taquitos are around the drive thru is hell there.
This is probably true. I don't remember the exact times, but just the cooking was a minute or two. Maybe a smidge more with toasting buns and dress. The clamshells and staging cabinets made it quicker, but not sure that's what they currently do now. But that wasn't really fresh, so /shrug

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is probably true. I don't remember the exact times, but just the cooking was a minute or two. Maybe a smidge more with toasting buns and dress. The clamshells and staging cabinets made it quicker, but not sure that's what they currently do now. But that wasn't really fresh, so /shrug
i wanna say frozen 1/10 patties were 45s and frozen 1/4 patties were 80s

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The DQP was part of that fresh beef initiative, that's why it was so shitty. Now I remember

I prefer their frozen patties more. The fresh patties are lacking something. You'd be better getting a Dave's Double from Wendy's nowadays. It's a far superior burger.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Taco Bell got rid of the Double Decker Taco. What the fuck has this world become?

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They still have those, you probably just ran across a lazy Taco Bell employee who doesn’t know how to press the right buttons.

Haha, I'm sure they can make a hard taco with a soft bean taco wrapped around it; it's just no longer on the menu and the teenager taking my order made it sound like I was retarded for asking. It was my favorite fast food item since the cheeseburger.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Haha, I'm sure they can make a hard taco with a soft bean taco wrapped around it; it's just no longer on the menu and the teenager taking my order made it sound like I was retarded for asking. It was my favorite fast food item since the cheeseburger.

That's what I am saying, they haven't removed it from the menu shit even on their home page it's still a menu option.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That's what I am saying, they haven't removed it from the menu shit even on their home page it's still a menu option.

What the shit, I'm in Houston so we are definitely in their target area; maybe it was a trainee. I should've pressed it but Frito burrito no rice or cheese sauce add shredded cheese is tough to pass up for a buck fifty.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
TB has went down the shitter the last couple years. They were on an amazing roll with the naked ck chalupa and the loaded taco burrito, but have since jacked up their prices even more while giving us...fries. Fucking shit tier marketing.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i wanna say frozen 1/10 patties were 45s and frozen 1/4 patties were 80s
I shoulda known Asians would time the timers!

white people just pushed the fucking buttons for sear, flip, season, done

But I thought it was 4:1 and 12:1, not 10:1? 2 rows of 6 patties per dozen.

But who knows, they might have changed that over time

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I shoulda known Asians would time the timers!

white people just pushed the fucking buttons for sear, flip, season, done

But I thought it was 4:1 and 12:1, not 10:1? 2 rows of 6 patties per dozen.

But who knows, they might have changed that over time
10 sounds more familiar than 12, but i mean we're both working off numbers from 20 years ago

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just found it amusing that if I ask them to just refund me if I have to wait that somehow the shit goes from please pull up it will take a while to one second it will be right up.

I have a mcdonalds near me I hit up once in a while that always pulls this shit but their wait spots are like around a goof ass curve out of the drivethru and extremely tiny. I drive a big truck, so I just tell them I don't fit in their designated spots so i'll wait here at the window

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What the shit, I'm in Houston so we are definitely in their target area; maybe it was a trainee. I should've pressed it but Frito burrito no rice or cheese sauce add shredded cheese is tough to pass up for a buck fifty.

I mean fast food has always been the bottom rung of jobs but it really does feel like the quality of people they are hiring these days is worse than ever. Hell some of them act like they are doing you a favor by taking your order.

It’s almost as the point now I hope these places become fully automated. I would rather deal with a Taco Bell robot than most of the people they seem to hire these days.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have a mcdonalds near me I hit up once in a while that always pulls this shit but their wait spots are like around a goof ass curve out of the drivethru and extremely tiny. I drive a big truck, so I just tell them I don't fit in their designated spots so i'll wait here at the window

I am glad to see the general response here is to tell them no, I saw a thread on reddit covering the same subject and the tards there felt that anyone who didn’t pull up and get McCucked for 15minutes was entitled and they were holding up everyone behind them.

I am sitting here thinking since when are people not supposed to be served in the order they arrive. Millennials seem to be the dumbest generation ever and the idea of work ethic in any fashion seems taboo to them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am glad to see the general response here is to tell them no, I saw a thread on reddit covering the same subject and the tards there felt that anyone who didn’t pull up and get McCucked for 15minutes was entitled and they were holding up everyone behind them.

I am sitting here thinking since when are people not supposed to be served in the order they arrive. Millennials seem to be the dumbest generation ever and the idea of work ethic in any fashion seems taboo to them.
just tell them no you can't do that, b/c one time you did that, the car behind you hit you on their way out, so you'll just wait.