The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think that's false.

The quesarito has nacho cheese, sour cream, beef, rice, etc. The quesadilla was like "cheese" and "chicken".. maybe. I use those terms loosely.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think that's false.

The quesarito has nacho cheese, sour cream, beef, rice, etc. The quesadilla was like "cheese" and "chicken".. maybe. I use those terms loosely.

Well, I figured it was obvious I was just talking about the outer layer "quesadilla" portion of the quesarito. I got confused tho, because above when I asked what you had on your quesarito you answered chicken. You definitely had a beef quesarito tho, so yeah that changes things.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Basically looked like this. While I got it because they certainly looked delicious as fuck. The bun here has that weird quality of not being soft but not stale either while also very dry. The burger itself was quite overcooked and the toppings didn't save it. The fries were okay.

View attachment 217891
That describes all the fancy, delicious-looking burgers I've tried. There's a place downtown that everybody swears by but it's expensive as fuck, small portions, slow service and the above

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been pummeled all week with pimento cheese Bojangles biscuit advertisements and they make me hungry every time, but I had one last year and the texture isn't right. Doesn't stop my belly from thinking, "but maybe this time."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've been pummeled all week with pimento cheese Bojangles biscuit advertisements and they make me hungry every time, but I had one last year and the texture isn't right. Doesn't stop my belly from thinking, "but maybe this time."

I miss good pimento cheese, but I dunno if I'd want it with the texture of a biscuit. Pimento cheese is great on burgers. I like it almost more than Merkt's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I miss good pimento cheese, but I dunno if I'd want it with the texture of a biscuit. Pimento cheese is great on burgers. I like it almost more than Merkt's.

Pimento in biscuits is the primary method I've consumed pimento.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I apologize, pimento cheese and chicken biscuit.

If I were to Bo-Time, I'd have little problem getting just pimento cheese on a biscuit (once) . I say once because plain biscuits are fairly cheap and so is a tub of pimento cheese sold everywhere here in the SE.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I fell off the wagon hard, boys. Tuesday I had the Wendy's Spicy Chicken BLT w/ Avocado sandwich. That shit was very good. Yesterday, I went with the classic Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese.

• 3Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users