The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah I think I accidentally clicked on this thread and had the same thought.

Papa Gino's is like the only good pizza chain left. Pizza Hut has been shit for a long time. Little Cesars is garbage, literally worse than hospital food. I tested this theory when I was 12 and almost died of pneumonia.

Strangely, Pizza Hut has awesome fried mini apple pies dusted in cinnamon sugar.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, I'm fucking hungry for some good American Chinese food. Too bad the one place in my small little town isn't great, even by American Chinese food standards. :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The two Arby's in my town are tragically far from my house. I crave the texture of their mozz sticks and so many of the sandwiches are simply great (fresh).

Tonight I had that opportunity. I was in the area, so I took a detour despite my mostly successful diet in action.
This is the same store I managed almost a decade ago 2-3rd shift.
I arrived, no greeting. No even auto greeting they installed a year or so back, which can be toggled on/off. I sit there. Eventually give a "hello!?"
Reversed a little to look inside. Nobody. I ordered into thin air. Waited. Gave up, as I'm pulling forward I hear, "will that complete your order?" Keep driving.

Arrive at Cookout. Drive through is standstill. Sit there unmoving for what feels too long. I had enough time to think about my order, listen to the radio, and then contemplate microfailings of the past. The street lights rotate from green to red at least twice. Reverse a little and then leave the queue.

I didn't need it. But that's not the point

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
These things were pretty awesome. They also never had any ready when I wanted them. Apparently they took the longest to make out of everything in Taco Bell.

I used to love caramel apple empanadas. No taco bell in my area though so it's no loss personally, but they were great. Maybe the best fast food pie.

I had the Jalapeno cheddar burger at Wendy's the other day and I give it two thumbs up. The fried onions didn't really add anything IMO, but the sauce is great. Very similar to the DQ flamethrower burger sauce.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Speaking of taco bell I went again because I needed to go for the replay.

Quesarito is fuckin awesome as is the cheesy gordita crunch

I got a chicken quesadilla and it was kind of disgusting

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
my Lunch

AF5A20D1-6C0C-4BF7-A92C-CAD4D3E6F2A6.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Okay, I went and got that new Jalapeno burger from Wendy's and it was indeed legit.

• 3Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So a Domino's is moving into my town. I cant't wait for the carnage, I give them 6 months.

Straight up pizza country around here.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dominoes does just fine in CT. Mostly because they deliver later and are cheaper.

People dont really care much about quality when they're drunk at 1 am

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
$7.99 for a large if you carryout!

Dominoes has the best prices of all the chains. Food is okayish, but never something I actually want.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Little Caesar's crazy bread (with marinara!) is the food of the gods. Particularly if you can get them to start it a little further in on the conveyor belt, so it is a little doughy when it comes out. I haven't had it in years for various reasons, but we used to smuggle that shit into movies all the time back in the 80s/90s.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm pretty sure Little Caesar's is way worse than it was back then. I have fond memories of my dad ordering a Bigfoot for the whole family. I've had Little Caesar's since. Nowhere near as good.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Had an airport burger at the Burger Bar in LAX that was so shitty I couldn't even eat half of it... That's never happened before.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wait... did Noodle admit to liking Taco Bell?

• 1Worf