The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What was shitty about it?

I've had a few shitty burgers over the years

Basically looked like this. While I got it because they certainly looked delicious as fuck. The bun here has that weird quality of not being soft but not stale either while also very dry. The burger itself was quite overcooked and the toppings didn't save it. The fries were okay.

1565032650161.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
A bad bun can ruin even a perfectly cooked burger

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Taco Bell has shitty quesedillas. They're literally just cheese on a hot tortilla with some chicken bits. It's more like a cheesy roll-up than a quesedilla. It's especially annoying given how fucking easy it is to make really good quesedillas. They're my go-to at any restaurant that seems very meh (Outback, Applebees, etc) because they're usually still pretty good.

But not Taco Bell's. No sir, those are bad.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Taco Bell has shitty quesedillas. They're literally just cheese on a hot tortilla with some chicken bits. It's more like a cheesy roll-up than a quesedilla. It's especially annoying given how fucking easy it is to make really good quesedillas. They're my go-to at any restaurant that seems very meh (Outback, Applebees, etc) because they're usually still pretty good.

But not Taco Bell's. No sir, those are bad.
Thank you, that described it better than I could. It was insulting because it was like $4

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Little Caesar's crazy bread (with marinara!) is the food of the gods. Particularly if you can get them to start it a little further in on the conveyor belt, so it is a little doughy when it comes out. I haven't had it in years for various reasons, but we used to smuggle that shit into movies all the time back in the 80s/90s.

Do yourself a favor and get some of their new Italian Cheese Bread. It is of a quality that far surpasses the rest of their food (except Crazy Bread).

For Crazy Bread, if I could get them to douse the bag in additional butter/cheese, like at least 3 times as much as they normall do, then it would be my #1 fast food item ever.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Had a burger at DQ for the first time. Got the Flamethrower bacon cheese burger.
Was fucking fantastic.

The burger patties themselves were massive and heavy compared to any other fast food place I have eaten recently, and they tasted like they were grilled over an open flame. The hot mayo stuff was okay, fairly good spice for a fast food place. also a decent amount of bacon and tons of cheese. Next time I would probably order it without lettuce/tomato.

Also their onion rings are amazing, Arby's tier or maybe even better.

11/10 will order again.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Little Caesar's crazy bread (with marinara!) is the food of the gods. Particularly if you can get them to start it a little further in on the conveyor belt, so it is a little doughy when it comes out. I haven't had it in years for various reasons, but we used to smuggle that shit into movies all the time back in the 80s/90s.
Lol. Haven't had it for a few years, then references the 80s and 90s! Bruh, I agree, that it was the food of the gods. I remmeber I'd order like 4x crazy breads and a 2 liter so I'd hit the minimum order amount for delivery. They are still good now but not nearly the same. Sorry bruh.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My mom used to be a Kmart manager and their Kmart had a little Caesars inside, ate there enough for a lifetime

Khane

I used to work at a kmart in high school with a little Caesars. I had a lot of crazy bread on lunch break. Also had crazy sex with someone's mom in the storage containers. What I'm trying to say is my son used to lead a WoW guild.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Had a burger at DQ for the first time. Got the Flamethrower bacon cheese burger.
Was fucking fantastic.

The burger patties themselves were massive and heavy compared to any other fast food place I have eaten recently, and they tasted like they were grilled over an open flame. The hot mayo stuff was okay, fairly good spice for a fast food place. also a decent amount of bacon and tons of cheese. Next time I would probably order it without lettuce/tomato.

Also their onion rings are amazing, Arby's tier or maybe even better.

11/10 will order again.

similarly surprising, the 'papa burger' and a&w is also a seriously legit burger you'd never think of trying

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to work at a kmart in high school with a little Caesars. I had a lot of crazy bread on lunch break. Also had crazy sex with someone's mom in the storage containers. What I'm trying to say is my son used to lead a WoW guild.
Ddd.... Daaaad?? Mom said you owe her for 18 years of child support

Khane

Now I understand why you abandoned your guild. Like Father like son.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You need to change your avatar back if you're gonna make posts like this

• 1Worf