The Fast Food Thread

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone orders Jimmy John's a lot where I work, for two primary reasons, the first being that it's literally 2 streets up from us and food arrives within 5 to 10mins of ordering. The second being half the store is on low carb/keto diets. We order so often that 3 or 4 times a year they just bring us large party platters of samplers, and there have been a half dozen times over the last 5 years that they've brought us large "prank" orders that no one ever showed up for. The ultimate porker and Italian nightclub are my go to last minute lunch, I've personally never had any issues with them shorting me on fillings, and my only complaint would be the wild inconsistency in wrapping jobs on my Unwiches. Most of the time they are perfection, tight and neat like cabbage rolls, and then sometimes I guess they have to tag in "No Thumbs" Nick and I'm lucky if I get a rough taco.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lanx Lanx

Hate how it gets cropped here; it's full sized on Reddit

Not even sure if this qualifies as fast food or what

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lanx Lanx

Hate how it gets cropped here; it's full sized on Reddit

Not even sure if this qualifies as fast food or what

That’s Premium Snowflake beer which is the local fave and great with Chinese Shaokao BBQ in Sichuan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I went to google recipes for copycat Lava Sauce, and the first ingredient the two recipes I looked at listed 'can of nacho cheese sauce'

I feel like the Internet has failed me somehow.
it pretty much was just nacho cheese sauce, tomato paste, and jalapenjo pepper extract lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, I'm such a wimp. BK Tacos are spicy to me. :( They got the crispy down, but the beefy cheesy kinda mix that Jack in the Box has going with theirs beats BKs hands down.

Did 2 for $6 - Spicy chicken + whopper, mozz sticks, and 2 tacos. The Tacos were a mistake. I'm feeling over done now. Good thing I'm just sitting on WoW all day.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Always a coke guy, if a place serves pepsi sure, but i default to coke.

Labor day of course has sales, just strolling through supermarket, they have 4, 12packs of pepsis for 10bucks.

sure why not, noticed they had boxes of "real sugar" wow wtf, yea it tastes sugary and nice, not as good as bottle coke w/ sugar (from mexico) but close, also they had vanilla pepsi too, tastes like pepsi w/ vanilla, i prefer vanilla coke.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you are a fan of salty and sweet....

Just #metooed this bag while waiting in queue.

1567613851813.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What the fuck. I'm uneasy about that one. Why not try a caramel covered Old Bay seasoned shrimp as well?
Don't knock until you try it. I was skeptical at first too.

Also I would try the shrimp you suggested.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That sounds delicious. Salty + sweet, what's not to love?

Also Fisher's popcorn is A++ stuff in general. It's a Maryland staple. If anything was made to pair with Old Bay, it was Fisher's.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Old bay is already like it's own entity. Like it's the end game. Throwing more shit in there to combat it just lessens it, dilutes it. I'm sure it'd be okay, but not nearly as good as just caramel popcorn or just old bay popcorn.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Old bay is already like it's own entity. Like it's the end game. Throwing more shit in there to combat it just lessens it, dilutes it. I'm sure it'd be okay, but not nearly as good as just caramel popcorn or just old bay popcorn.
giphy.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
It just reminds me of like people who get sauced boneless wings and then still dip them in like ranch or bleu cheese or fucking ketchup or something. And yes, I understand hot wings in bleu cheese, but I'm talking like parmesan or special sauces that are intended to be flavorful and not just 'hot'.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It just reminds me of like people who get sauced boneless wings and then still dip them in like ranch or bleu cheese or fucking ketchup or something. And yes, I understand hot wings in bleu cheese, but I'm talking like parmesan or special sauces that are intended to be flavorful and not just 'hot'.

Old Bay is End Game and yeah I don't do that with my wings. This is a salty sweet algorithm.