The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
$2 McChicken biscuit is underrated.
Ordered one fresh and casually drank my large $1 soda while it took like 5 minutes to cook land deliver.
Chicken was easily twice the size of the biscuit and all was great.
A heck of a splurge, and total bill only 3.33$

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
went to get buffalo wings from a pizza place(their pizza is horrible tho), along the way, went to nab a cfa spicy sandwich fries and nugs, along the way, a gyro, hummus and falafel, and most important last stop(closest to home) mcdees, fresh dropped fries and nugs.

so yea cfa nugs are vastly superior to mcdee nugs, you can't even rank em on a scale, it's just a monumental difference between flying first class and economy.

i couldn't nab popeyes to compare it to, the fried chicken places (popeyes/churches/kfc) are all on the ghetto side of town and is way too far of a round trip.

cfa fries were very servicable, but when compared to recently dropped mcdee fries, they don't stand a chance (this is highly dependent on your mcdee location, the manager could be Camilia or it could be run by La'Shonda, hopefully you're able to have one blessed by a senorita saying "Andale, Andale, Andale" like it'll delay ICE or something).

still have tons of food left over for lunch

• 2Quality Calories

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wtf happened to McDonalds app? Its been so shitty lately for deals.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

it goes in cycles. i swear they hand the app off to a different company every quarter or something, because the differences are just THAT drastic.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

They had some good ones when the app first launched but since then it has been total dogshit. The only one I run across that is even semi decent is $2 off / $10 order but even then they are shitty enough that it just makes me not going to McD's and pick a different place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They had some good ones when the app first launched but since then it has been total dogshit. The only one I run across that is even semi decent is $2 off / $10 order but even then they are shitty enough that it just makes me not going to McD's and pick a different place.

Have you had a drone deliver Doritos and Dew for you like I will soon? I’ll even make a video of it when it lands with my precious cargo. Fuck walking to Taco Bell 2 blocks. Going to uber drone that shit to my house.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Have you had a drone deliver Doritos and Dew for you like I will soon? I’ll even make a video of it when it lands with my precious cargo. Fuck walking to Taco Bell 2 blocks. Going to uber drone that shit to my house.

On one hand it's need to be so much shit get automated and maybe in our lifetimes we can get robots to do all our shit and never have to work, but goddamn is this version of the future gay as fuck. Here I was hoping by the year 2020 we would have flying cars, and fully functional robo-fuck dolls, and live like the goddamn Jetsons. Instead Jeff Bezos owns the planet and is going to drop shit off at our house via homosexual mini helicopters.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So let me get this straight...McDonald's fucked over the Dollar menu, then moved better deals over to their app, and now they've topped it all off by an app that has completely shit the bed?

Did they outsource the app to Visionary Realms?

At this point, why bother with McDonalds at all?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
McDonalds is so bad now with deals that I don't even go their anymore and it's literally 100 yards from my house. Used to walk there and get something two to three times a week. Haven't been in their in about 4 months now. I would rather get in the car and drive to Wendy's.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What the shit waffles on the McDonalds marketing team was hoping for was that people would use the app and they could fag up the deals but retain the customers.. I actively go to McDonald's less because now if there is no deal or a shit deal I feel like I am getting buttfucked. So I give my money to Burger King instead.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even when I was tired of McDs, the app in its day took all the business away from Hardee's, but now I don't even bother with the app.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Guess what I am going to have for lunch today boys.....

Bacon King
Ruler of Baconia

1568046681905.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude those photography lessons are paying off!

I kinda wish I majored in photography so I could work at Burger King and get free Bacon Kings anytime I wanted.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Had Steak & Shake for lunch.

Large Fries...holder was barely full. Burgers tasted like they were cooked in a grease trap.

Very, very, very disappointed. Bordering on @column levels of angry

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had Steak & Shake for lunch.

Large Fries...holder was barely full. Burgers tasted like they were cooked in a grease trap.

Very, very, very disappointed. Bordering on @column levels of angry

@column is a millionaire driving Bentley’s

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Jonesing