The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Firehouse has a Nashville Hot Brisket sandwich out atm. I thought it was damn good. It's not on a normal sub roll though. They have this cornbread bun they put it on which was decent. The spice is good, but i also added peppers to mine.
Firehouse-Subs-Introduces-New-Nashville-Hot-Brisket-678x381.jpg

data-s-s.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
don't do subway, you heathen

I have a Subway in my building at work that is avoided like the plague. Well today needed to eat and work from the desk so decided to dive in real-time quick. Mother fucking $8.71 for just a mother fucking foot long meatball sub. No chips or drink. What the actual fuck do they think they’re serving to charge that?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have a Subway in my building at work that is avoided like the plague. Well today needed to eat and work from the desk so decided to dive in real-time quick. Mother fucking $8.71 for just a mother fucking foot long meatball sub. No chips or drink. What the actual fuck do they think they’re serving to charge that?
i learned how to plastic solder this weekend, i was doing my timing belt and had to remove my rad fan, well a big 2in chunk was just missing, i know have all kinds of those 4000psi glues, but they suck, still but not plastic soldering. basically just use a good soldering iron (it has to produce a lot of heat, not the radio shack shit pens) a fat solder tip and just melt the two pieces together. you might need some donor material so they sell abs/pvc plastics in tubes so you can feed it like solder or welding. My wheel well was torn up (my wife ran over a dead dear years ago) and i thought, why not, so i snipped some of that material off, welded, and the fan is fucking tight!!!

anyway, this long winded discussion is cuz i'd rather eat that piece of the wheel well than the fucking yoga mat subway sandwiches.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just don't like the taste of either Mayonnaise or Mustard. So I order my meal without. Makes my life much happier.

yes but my point was ordering "no mayo + no mustard" when just about every burger ever has either one or the other but not both is just *shrugs*

no hard feelings, just because someone's a Noodleface when it comes to Fast Food doesn't mean they're a bad person!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I put mayo by accident. It's actually no pickle, no mustard, light ketchup & light onion.

i have no idea on mcdee burgers but i remember only the big n tasty had mayo + ketchup, i don't think any chain has a burger that does triple sauces.

thats actually how i do my burgers, mayo on top, ketchup +mustard on the bottom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's nothing special.
I want to try the new jalapeno spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Don't know when I'll get the chance though. Closest Wendy's is pretty far away (there's not a single Wendy's in all of SF).
Sauce is lackluster

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I need to stop visiting this thread while attempting to save money.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I need to stop visiting this thread while attempting to save money.

The only reason I can get away with being a regular is my town only has three fast food joints -- McDs, Wendy's, and a KFC+TacoBell combo. This thread is for me to drool and whet my appetite for my next trip to the city (every 2-4 weeks ish)

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
pickles on a McRib are gross. onions are unnecessary. the fewer non meats the better.
except maybe extra sauce tho

• 1Barf
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wendy's Twitter account is so good. You have to respect a corporation with a sense of humor like that.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Carl Ruiz (from Food Network and OpieRadio's shows) has passed. He was awesome.

I'm sad.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users