The Fast Food Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I had the greatest baconator + baconator fries of all time for lunch today. Every fry was covered in bacon and cheese and had so much cheese and bacon at the bottom left over I could dip my baconator in it for epic glory. The baconator itself had so much bacon and sauce on it I almost had to eat it with a fork.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
OK, what kind of Utz/Zapps snacks should I get? I'm looking at their store online.

I will totally take 25% off

1570328664065.png

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Order both. And then go to the store and buy the frozen voodoo fried pickles that come with a packet of voodoo seasoning. Then go to Wendys and get spicy nuggets and sprinkle the voodoo powder on them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So had to take the Fam to Cracker Barrel (they have shit tier taste buds), the food was over all bland/dogshit. Highlight of the meal was a seasonal peach tea that was pretty banging. Then we're walking through the little shop they have and saw this abomination:

20191005_160850[1].jpg

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So had to take the Fam to Cracker Barrel (they have shit tier taste buds), the food was over all bland/dogshit. Highlight of the meal was a seasonal peach tea that was pretty banging. Then we're walking through the little shop they have and saw this abomination:

View attachment 225657

The person who made these must hate the world.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was in Texas this past weekend so I got to try Whataburger for the first time. Garbage.

• 4Dislike
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was in Dallas last week, had Whataburger, it was immaculate, made me do the "dayumdayumdayum" thing. Everything I remembered.

Also, they're opening a Sonic semi-nearby. Which is whatever, Sonic is very hit or miss but at least they have good drinks. But it's weird, there's no drive up or carhops, all inside. Not even sure if it has a drive through. Fucking shenanigans.